Acromania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acromania

I would like to see more support for Acromania. It seems to me that the mods feel it is "overhosted", and that its deemed trivial. Also, Robohelp lies. If an ER is available, it in no way means that a sub arena will be hosted.
    Perhaps by increasing the Acrobots limit of 10 acronyms to submit, to something like 20 or 25 would satisfy our cravings. Comments?

I love Acromania, but it seems the only way to win is thinking of something dirty.
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

1. Acromania really gets boring, it's always the vilest, crudest submission that wins, and there is so much cheating it's just not fun anymore.

2. It IS overhosted.

3. Only Mod+ is allowed to host acro.
      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
      ---A few minutes later---
      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
      9:Kim> UM
      9:Kim> i didn't
      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

i've never played this event. fill me in.
        3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
        3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
        MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

Okay, Peg. A bot randomly generates a string of letters (let's say P R A F for example). You submit your answer to the bot in PM. As Ewan said, the crudest submission usually wins, so in this instance something like "penis riding ass fucker" or "pussies release awesome farts" would win, rather than something that is actually funny and/or makes sense.

I like Acro, but after about two rounds the cheating usually kicks in and it gets pretty retarded.
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
            I love Acromania, but it seems the only way to win is thinking of something dirty.
            That's so true.
            Regency> not in for dd lol
            Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Hatred
              Okay, Peg. A bot randomly generates a string of letters (let's say P R A F for example). You submit your answer to the bot in PM. As Ewan said, the crudest submission usually wins, so in this instance something like "penis riding ass fucker" or "pussies release awesome farts" would win, rather than something that is actually funny and/or makes sense.

I like Acro, but after about two rounds the cheating usually kicks in and it gets pretty retarded.
              Does the bot choose the winner or is it a staffer? This is such a strange event. How have I never heard of it?

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
              MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Comment

People vote for their favorite acronym, bot tallies vote, acronym with most votes = winner.
                Ban Ikrit

Comment

Originally posted by Ikrit
                  People vote for their favorite acronym, bot tallies vote, acronym with most votes = winner.
                  afk

discuss.

Comment

Working...
                  X