Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2v2 Warbird League/Arena

Hey,

I was just sitting around in TW and i had an idea, which may have already been brought up, but here it goes anyways.The idea is a new Arena or maybe even sub-league where 2v2 warbird duels will be held using a bot similar to the Tourny and Duel bots except you could duel anyone of your choice, any time you would like by making challenges.

Give in some feeback, btw.. do you think you're up to it TWDev? :fear:
    Touch me, touch me now!

um... 2vs2? .. I am not sure lol.. :P about this one sry
    .. but do you have to be on a squad to do this if this were implemented?
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Making this into a League would be up to the Mod's... I think that you should just be able to be with whoever u want tho.. like you get in the arena and send to the bot a request to partner up with somone, and u could be put on a priv freq then u could challenge other freqs B)
      Touch me, touch me now!

Comment

2vs2, it sounds good to me, hope you guys pull it off

Comment

They should just leave Tourny up and running... Though, it got taken over by dumbass javers, so wbs have a hard time getting any time.

Comment

I actually like this idea. A lot like the ?go duel. Just leave ?go 2v2 up all the time, and when people want to 2v2 they can go in here and challenge other teams of two. That sounds very reasonable. Just use the same map from ?go duel, and the bot wouldn't have to have that many changes I hope. I think this should be done. Just another out for TW people to use for fun.

Hasta!
            3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
            3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
            MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

I think it would be nice to take away the cloaker elim in baseelim, and add a 2v2v2v2v2 etc. format, but the teams would be random.
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.
              . â–²
              ▲ ▲

Comment

Added onto my original idea without editing the post, maybe we can do what it does in tourny where we're given like 1-1.5 minutes to get into our teams before they are randomized for those not in a team.
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.
                . â–²
                ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                  Added onto my original idea without editing the post, maybe we can do what it does in tourny where we're given like 1-1.5 minutes to get into our teams before they are randomized for those not in a team.
                  My idea was aimed more toward a ?go duel arena, it wouldnt be random, you would challenge the people you want to duel. irate2:
                  Touch me, touch me now!

Comment

A 2vs2 league would rock.
                    They should add it too the twd site - i dunno how it would work...but it'd rock.
                    WiL>How doi fire?
                    J M Power>Esc + Q
                    WiL left arena
                    J M Power>LOL!

Comment

I love the idea...bu that doesnt mean it would work.
                      -Kawrae

Comment

I believe there was talk about 2v2 being implemented into TWEL. But I think 2d either quit staff or doesn't care anymore. Either way it would be a neat idea.
                        Dodge in game :greedy:

Comment

Working...
                        X