X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about disallowing jav altogether, and having a rigid lineup of
    1 terr, 2 sharks, rest spid/lanc for 7/8 games, and
    1 terr, 1 shark, rest spid/lanc for 5/6 games

I can only see problems with having javs. If you're a good basing jav, you can probably get in ?go base anyways

Also, are caps really necessary? The bot can sub anyone who specs or leaves or doesn't move for 30 seconds. And maybe have something where if half the team type !kick <playername> to the bot, that person is subbed. Yes, it's nice to have !switch, !change, etc but remember this is for fledgling basers after all.

Comment

Just make ?base2 in the same format as ?base. I don't think there's a need for a complicated and extensive Bot. All that is really needed is another ?base arena, prefrably for base beginners.

The problem wiv ?base for beginners atm is that when a new match is started the Bot sends out it's PM Alerts and then about 10-15-20 pro basers show up, taking away hardly any chance of beginners to be actually chosen.

The arena, ?base2, should still have a restriction on players with a low usage. Maybe make ?base2 with 36hours and have ?base with a higher usage. This will try and prevent any really new players playing ?base2 who usually play pubs with very little knowledge of basing or ship use (i.e. Tking Javs).
      Crunchy Nut>Were u a fudgepacker at Sainsbury's during Work experience?
      Shadow_Fox>No, I was shoving dishwashers around at Curry's
      Crunchy Nut>Do u know what a fudgepacker is?
      Shadow_Fox>Duh! I am older than u
      Crunchy Nut>Well u act just as immature
      Shadow_Fox>But I hav more body hair then u

Comment

Working...
      X