RoboBoy and RoboGirl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoboBoy and RoboGirl

Today the PubBots in arenas 0 and 3 died. I assume RoboQueen died as well. A few minutes/ hours later two newer bots with the names RoboGirl and RoboBoy took over the pubs and instigated pure pubbing.
    I was just wondering who did this and if they run independantly of roboqueen. Just so i know who to contact if roboqueen dies in the future.

p.s. I cant seem to get the twdev site to properly load on my computer.
    :bye1:
    -Magi-

What I've felt, what I've known, never shined unto what I've shown. Never me. Never see. Wont see what might have been.
    What I've felt, what I've known, never shined unto what I've shown. Never free. Never me. So i dub thee Unforgiven.

Probably was DoCk>....
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

As far as I could tell, RoboBoy and RoboGirl run off of RoboKing, but I could be wrong. They are basically just more pub DockBots with different names.
      sdg

Comment

i thought it was RoboKing that went offline?
        04.07.05 08:59

Comment

haha the idea of RoboBoy and RoboGirl just cracks me up!!!!
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

I think Roboboy and girl run off of LNX's server. Queen can be brought back sooner now and if you want backups put up like this just do a help call.
            Last edited by Kolar; 04-09-2005, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X