• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you can somehow get back your name and the squads
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Comment

yes..... hope instead of get your username back its i hope........ I smell doubt.... Seriously though why not make the same username if u can't get it back? Cause if you can't get it back that means its up for grabs.

Comment

I'll take the liberty of speaking for everyone else by asking: "what the hell did you just say?"

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch
          Nice.
          Omfg when did he get back B)
          4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
          4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
          4:Geio> DEEZ?
          4:Geio> LOLOL
          4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
          4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
          4:spirit> LOL
          4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
          4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Man this Majin-OOb kid talks like the people in anime shows (or at least how I think they talk).

Comment

Majin my name isnt up for grabs. It never recycled after 4 yrs because when I did play I accumulated vast quantities of hours usage; enough to stretch to the moon and back, or maybe even enough to encompass the circumference of your mom.
              The Scrotal Master
              "Master of Scrotal Matters"
              "Harbringer of d00m!"

now appearing as ::drumroll::
              box turtle

http://www.cafepress.com/historicemblems

Comment

Ok...... um sorry if I offended you. I managed to make alot of people angry at me. Or so I think. By the way I stick with majin cause its old if this account wasn't old I would have chosen a more unique name. (One that has nothing to do with anything)

By the way why don't you check all the posts I made around that time. I was completely out of it at that time. Because when I look at the posts I made they don't make sense to me.

Comment

Working...
                X