No announcement yet.

Pure basing and LT Proliferation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it'll annoy terriers tho, especially those who don't want to fly through mines because they can't stop. Tube mines, to be specific. of course decreasing the power of levi bombs, so that they can't just bomb a general area and have to have some aim...

EDIT: yes, majin uub, we are talking about decreasing terrier thrust when its attached, if at all possible. Not that, we can do anything except hope that staff likes the idea
    Last edited by Theif of Time; 04-12-2005, 11:09 PM.

Originally posted by Disliked
    Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
    +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Theif of Time said
      of course decreasing the power of levi bombs, so that they can't just bomb a general area and have to have some aim...
      Yup, that's the most important thing. Plus lowering the range so they can't get bounty bombing from timbuktu.

edit to add: Just thinking that the "range" on bombs is actually duration+velocity not measured distance. So LTs moving fast could still get a "long shot". It would make camping a little tougher though.
      Last edited by CloudHelmut; 04-13-2005, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
        Pure Publics were a quick fix for Public Basing. If you can find someway of making small changes like TK has suggested that would allow Upper staff to not remove the Levi or Levi Terring entirely, please do suggest it. We need to focus on public basing as a whole before we can move the ideas from the pure publics that directly encourages basing into other public arenas.
        Small change? How about giving the spider the ability to green anti-warp without having to buy it?
        People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

Originally posted by CloudHelmut
          Yup, that's the most important thing. Plus lowering the range so they can't get bounty bombing from timbuktu.

edit to add: Just thinking that the "range" on bombs is actually duration+velocity not measured distance. So LTs moving fast could still get a "long shot". It would make camping a little tougher though.
          You know how bullets dissapear soon after you shoot? I think it happens with bombs but why not decrease it Drastically so it isn't possible to kill lower base from the bottom safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyace
            Small change? How about giving the spider the ability to green anti-warp without having to buy it?
            how bout making levs spawn with level 1 bombs, then have to ?buy up to level 3? make it damn expensive.

Comment

Umm yes, majin-uub. That's what I'm saying - bullets & bombs don't have a set range so much as a set duration and release velocity. You seem rather new to the game so you might want to read a few of the older threads on ship settings here in the forums. It might give you a better feel for what we are discussing here.

Kyace I'm not sure who, but someone suggested a while ago that everything that your ship can get should be greenable. I think that's a good idea especially for the spider's anti. Does the spider have ANY personal reason to green up at the moment?

edit to add: and if you take suxxor's suggestion you better let them green up, not just buy. When I lev I'm not a weinie who likes to hang out by the safes so I don't feel I should be punished with a ten minute drive to up my bombs.

And lowering blue bomb range/damage would be the best simple solution.
              Last edited by CloudHelmut; 04-13-2005, 08:42 PM.

Comment

to do that you have to change all the bombs
                >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Well jav range isn't much of an issue is it? It could be shortened and noone would probably notice.

I assume you can set different damage levels for the different bomb levels no problem since that's the point of them.

Comment

Working...
                  X