No announcement yet.

Complaints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't be surprised if they ignored complaints@tw.org because I bet it has a lot of newbie sob stories that aren't worth reading.

Comment

Just wondering: how many e-mails arrive per day at the complaints and/or ban addresses?

Comment

some months ago when i got banned and it was unfair i sent an email there and in less than a day i was unbanned and got a repply from overstrand. Seems that now isnt overstrand the one dealing with complaints. But dunno.
        8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
        8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
        8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
        8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
        8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

whoever did it probably gave up or left due to RL and theres been no replacement.

Originally posted by Disliked
          Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
          +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

I once complained a couple of times and both times dock is the one who answered them. Perhaps he's spending some time away from trench wars. As for Smods they're like other staff except for er's highly inactive. (Er's and Zh's are hardcore interactive people). Thats right hardcore.......

Comment

not all are inactive, merely busy with other things. Rudy, for example, always seems to be in pub on the tk watch, whereas qan's running/tinkering with RoboBoy and other bots.

Originally posted by Disliked
              Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
              +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by Edify
                am i missing something? like the actual question??? and it doesn't say edited by zerzera either...
                The question is: will my complaint sent to complaints@trenchwars.org be dealt with.

I don't feel the need to publish my complaint here, I shared it with enough people in ?go base already.
                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

well i got a message back .... so you should get one back also if it is a legitimate complain... you get a mail back after you send one, and in that mail you have to confirm...
                  Code:
                  1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                  1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                  1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                  1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                  1:lnx> kk
                  1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

I'd really love to see some of the complaint mail. I'm sure it's a laugh riot.

Comment

Complaint mail may be very troublesome for the super high staff, so they may ignore it.

Comment

Working...
                      X