Anti-Cloak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Cloak

Shouldn't tw have a pure pub without cloaks? i know all u pissed off with the newby cloakers and levs...

Just hop in a terr and hunt them sooner or later they'll hop in a wb and hunt u while ur in a Terr then u change back and kill him
    Ryo: i havent gone back to see my teachers
    Ryo: i saw one eating ice cream with his daughter once
    Ryo: i was like
    Ryo: sup fucker

I Luv Cook> omg die

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpshot
      Just hop in a terr and hunt them sooner or later they'll hop in a wb and hunt u while ur in a Terr then u change back and kill him
      or hop in a jav and green xradar. or hop in a lanc and green xradar. or hop in a shark and green xradar. or hop in a weasel, which already has xradar. or just keep moving, because weasels are still too slow to chase most ships.

with all the recent "improvements," weasels have been all but destroyed.

Comment

Changetheshipsettingstobefairinsteadoftryingtopush theproblemsasideohgodohgodohgod.
        FREE MANDELA

Comment

Why not make a 'what ship do you want to change and how' thread, because all this new threads about shipsettings are getting kinda boring.
          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Or shut up and put up.

Comment

or not
              Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
              apt>yes u can wtf
              apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
              apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
              apt>so i dont miss the toilet
              Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
              apt>na
              apt>ill show you pictures
              apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

or yea :fear:
                Touch me, touch me now!

Comment

I like those last few posts. Lol and we should trial that idea first b4 implementing it. If the trench lords.... (higher staff) choose to put it to work I seriously reccomend to pure pubs 1 with cloaks and the other with cloak. Just cause cloakers are irritating we still have to take care of them in some way. (sorta like what 'some' governments do with the poor help them without irritating the medium/rich even more.)

Comment

Shouldn't tw have a pure pub without cloaks? i know all u pissed off with the newby cloakers and levs...
                    why yes, of course it should, also, there should be a new equipment called anti-cloak. it would disable cloakers from cloaking just like anti-warp stops all warps

Comment

Cloaking isn't a serious problem in public arenas, especially since the more recent changes have made it unfavorable to do so. There are more important things to take care of for developing public arenas but the weasel needs to be redone sometime.

1:The size needs to be bigger, it can be done and Qan was going to make it a tiny bit bigger so it can't pass through the FR holes. Going with the normal size would be a lot better but I feel the speed and other attributes would need to be raised due to this.

2:Mutifire with thrust shooting is impossible to dodge, lossing either would do. If it's meant to be an assassin, close range fighter then neither of these abilities are needed, nor do they help balance this ship or basing in the publics.

3:Energy draining was a good idea but I don't think it has to be as fast considering all the anti cloaking stuff now up.
                      Last edited by Kolar; 04-13-2005, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
                        Cloaking isn't a serious problem in public arenas, especially since the more recent changes have made it unfavorable to do so. There are more important things to take care of for developing public arenas but the weasel needs to be redone sometime.

1:The size needs to be bigger, it can be done and Qan was going to make it a tiny bit bigger so it can't pass through the FR holes. Going with the normal size would be a lot better but I feel the speed and other attributes would need to be raised due to this.

2:Mutifire with thrust shooting is impossible to dodge, lossing either would do. If it's meant to be an assassin, close range fighter then neither of these abilities are needed, nor do they help balance this ship or basing in the publics.

3:Energy draining was a good idea but I don't think it has to be as fast considering all the anti cloaking stuff now up.
                        disagree. if its going to be so striped of the cheat-code like cloaking abilities it once had (and most agree its better without infinate cloak) it should have its size for going through holes and being harder to hit

otherwise, for bigger size, get that nitewasp back!

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
                          why yes, of course it should, also, there should be a new equipment called anti-cloak. it would disable cloakers from cloaking just like anti-warp stops all warps
                          Here's an idea, lets just make ALL greens give super, then it wont matter anymore!
                          Thrashing> "That'll be 25.99, thank you for buying, please come again"
                          Thrashing> "LET'S FUCK!"
                          Thrashing> Like that, Ott?
                          Catgirl> rofl
                          Missy> o.O im so leaving this chat

Kim> hal, say fit of rage sucks ballz
                          fit of r> here, i'll do it for you
                          fit of r> I SUCK BALLS
                          Kim> loool
                          fit of r> I LOVE BIG HAIRY MAN BALLS

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
                            (and most agree its better without infinate cloak)
                            Don't put words into dozens of mouths like this.

You certainly don't speak for me.
                            FREE MANDELA

Comment

or me

edit: anticloak wouldn't feasibly work. afaik it'd need a code edit.

Edit 2: Did a quick survey

The question was:

What is your view on the recent Weasel drain-cloak change? 1-Strongly agree 2-It's OK 3-Don't care 4-Dislike 5-Strongly dislike

I tried to make it as fair as possible - survey was carried out in spec mode while alt tabbed - so I couldn't see what ship people were in. Survey size is 40 people.

The results (taken from Pub 3, TW Chat, British Chat between 16:45 and 17:25 14/4/04 GMT):

1) Strongly Agree: XI
                              2) It's OK: V
                              3) Don't care: IX
                              4) Dislike: I
                              5) Strongly Dislike: XII
                              Last edited by Shas'la T'au Kais; 04-14-2005, 12:19 PM.
                              >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Working...
                              X