No announcement yet.

Feature Request Rule: When you TK, you die as well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There should NEVER be an automated system of punishments to deal with teamkills. Getting sharks exempted wouldn't fix anything. First of all, a good offensive strategy is forcing enemy teamkills. I know that not many people do that, but I for one do that a lot. A bot would not be able to recognize the context of a teamkill. Second of all, if you make it so that sharks are exempted, that would make it so that if anyone wanted to TK on purpose, all he'd have to do is switch to a shark and go nuts. The most effective method is the one we have right now. Any automated method will be far too easy to exploit.

Comment

For sure Troll King, whenever enemy sharks or levs make bad mine placement I make a point of repeling and trying to force TK, ditto bad jav shots if I'm lucky.

Don't have a smart enough bot yet folks. Have to give up this idea I think.

Comment

Is this guy for real?
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Future updates to the public bots should be able to tell accidental team killing from intentional. This is not going to be automated but it will alert staffers. Any kind of punishment should always be done by a real person.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy
            No, moreoften than not, they're just cunts with a grudge.
            exactly

Comment

I keep mistaking Torn Wing and Troll King, they look the same when you scroll by fast.
              Thrashing> "That'll be 25.99, thank you for buying, please come again"
              Thrashing> "LET'S FUCK!"
              Thrashing> Like that, Ott?
              Catgirl> rofl
              Missy> o.O im so leaving this chat

Kim> hal, say fit of rage sucks ballz
              fit of r> here, i'll do it for you
              fit of r> I SUCK BALLS
              Kim> loool
              fit of r> I LOVE BIG HAIRY MAN BALLS

Comment

teehee I have the name I Suck at Shark :fear:

Comment

Originally posted by hogo
                  teehee I have the name I Suck at Shark :fear:
                  i want that name :/
                  Reinstate Sarien
                  ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

and you actually do Hogo...you actually do
                    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

I don't think you will ever get rid of Tking Javs. People are just chemically known to do it. Usually little kiddies who think they are gaining revenge if they TK you (maybe due to a disagreement, skill-comparison etc.) it's realted to their attitude.

Like even when it somes to serious matters like JD's. I was JD'ing the other day and i accidently Tked someone and some kid (on my squad, a.k.a confident) thought i did it on purpose (as he knew that i kinda disliked him), but honestly it was accidental, he wasn't even on my screen. It was just one of those ill'aimed strays. Well anyways, for the rest of the JD he was following me and tried about 20 shots to purposely try and TK me back. I'm like "geez quit you noob, i didn't mean it!".

He didn't get the chance to TK me back and it wouldn't have made much difference as we were owning (Interlock.E) anyways; but it's the Revenge Tk'ing that really enoyed me.
                      Crunchy Nut>Were u a fudgepacker at Sainsbury's during Work experience?
                      Shadow_Fox>No, I was shoving dishwashers around at Curry's
                      Crunchy Nut>Do u know what a fudgepacker is?
                      Shadow_Fox>Duh! I am older than u
                      Crunchy Nut>Well u act just as immature
                      Shadow_Fox>But I hav more body hair then u

Comment

Everyone stop being a pussy. Quit whining about every fucking thing. I hate how the forums is a big whinathon now. Grow up and figure out that this is just a game. If you get tk'd just keep flying. Don't come on here and cry about it.
                        3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
                        3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
                        MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

lol pegasis i was feeling the same thing........... so does this mean i'm not a pussie? oh by the way i havn't been tk'ed by a jav in base for a long time now for like 3 hours now it's amazing.

Comment

I'm putting a hit out on pegasis. 100 greens to any jav who takes the job. Quick and clean. And I want proof. Bring me the spinner-hubcaps off pegasis' ship.
                            truth about vets vs noobs [clickable]
                            "...can we pretend I lag and you eat my burst?"
                            Guy: What does that SS mean on your car?
                            Me: Oh, it's the Subspace model. You know, bigger engine, level 3 bombs...

Comment

Originally posted by a21ozcoldcup
                              I'm putting a hit out on pegasis. 100 greens to any jav who takes the job. Quick and clean. And I want proof. Bring me the spinner-hubcaps off pegasis' ship.
                              I've never seen him on continuum only once and that was in some weekend event..... So I decline your offer.

Comment

Working...
                              X