Map idea's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map idea's

Post here all your map idea's if you don't have the time to make them yourself or just don't wonna make them. Because i'm out of inspiration for making maps, and I think that Trench Wars needs new UNIQUE maps, not another zombie varient or dodgeball variant. We need special maps with a unique gameplay and so on.

If you have an idea or just another zombie varient post it here. You will get credits on the map (idea by: [name])

-duel pasta
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Thorball-
    A mixed of dodgeball and a ball game
    Rules
    1 thorguy
    2 Teams
    try to get goals without getting out by the thorguy!(First team to 5 wins!) i had a map before for this but i lost it i was thinkin maybe you can do it?..
    suggestions to make this a better game?.
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

A 2v2 wb duel arena, like go duel
      you also need tomake a bot sir
      Touch me, touch me now!

Comment

a game where you're hunted by people in ship three and if you die then you get turned into a shooter and kill other people
        >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Originally posted by Shas'la T'au Kais
          a game where you're hunted by people in ship three and if you die then you get turned into a shooter and kill other people
          Isnt The golden gun like that?
          TWLD Champion 2014
          TWDTB Champion 2013
          TWDTB Champion 2016
          TWDTB Champion 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Shas'la T'au Kais
            Originally posted by PrOnEsSim
            Isnt The golden gun like that?
            hahahahhahahahhahahahha. No it's zombies silly :P
            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Erm....

X-Attack
              Like Zombies, but instead of Wb's and Spiders, there's Lanc (as Humans) and Weasels (as Zombies). Include a base, don't make the map too big as X's r limited with speed.

Give Weasels: Multifire, Cloak, Rockets
              Give Lancasters: Multifire, Repels

Not sure whether for Lanc to have X-Radar, which depletes energy during use (like Shark in pub), and give Weasels Stealth.
              Debate if you think the map is a good idea.

Meh....mind has gone blank...i'll post any others when the thought occurs.
              Crunchy Nut>Were u a fudgepacker at Sainsbury's during Work experience?
              Shadow_Fox>No, I was shoving dishwashers around at Curry's
              Crunchy Nut>Do u know what a fudgepacker is?
              Shadow_Fox>Duh! I am older than u
              Crunchy Nut>Well u act just as immature
              Shadow_Fox>But I hav more body hair then u

Comment

Just A Thought, do you do Zone maps too?
                (just wondering)
                TWLD Champion 2014
                TWDTB Champion 2013
                TWDTB Champion 2016
                TWDTB Champion 2017

Comment

Don't move your Warbird

(Based on the Warcraft 3 Game "Don't Move your Tauren")

Don't move, if you move you lose. Last person still not moving wins.
                  DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                    Don't move your Warbird

(Based on the Warcraft 3 Game "Don't Move your Tauren")

Don't move, if you move you lose. Last person still not moving wins.
                    Is there something I'm missing that would try to provoke the players into moving?
                    People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

no
                      >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Then why not do a Redlight-Greenlight version where you can only move while a lvz graphic is green and if you move when its red you get spec'ed?(With a race track filled with safe so that stopping is easier).
                        People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

Originally posted by Kyace
                          Then why not do a Redlight-Greenlight version where you can only move while a lvz graphic is green and if you move when its red you get spec'ed?(With a race track filled with safe so that stopping is easier).
                          That might be cool..... Hows about a game where we are all weasels and the people who are "it" have to find you? In other words kill you.......

Comment

I second PrOnEsSim's thought, some zoning action might be fun. I haven't done serious map editing since Warcraft2 (yes, I'm old ) but I slapped together a little cramped/crowded map intended for zoning if you want it. I wouldn't care how you change or use it (or if you throw it out, lol).

If you want it email me at CloudHelmut at yahoo.com (mention it in this thread also for quicker response).

Another goofier suggestion: some kind organized monster turret. I'm thinking of the classic micro boardgame "Ogre" where a massive battle tank has to get across a map (maybe collecting flags) while tons of smaller ships try to stop him. One freq could have a few types of low power ships, the other freq one oversisized attachable ship + non-mobile turret ships (like the battleships turrets)
                            Last edited by CloudHelmut; 04-18-2005, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CloudHelmut

Another goofier suggestion: some kind organized monster turret. I'm thinking of the classic micro boardgame "Ogre" where a massive battle tank has to get across a map (maybe collecting flags) while tons of smaller ships try to stop him. One freq could have a few types of low power ships, the other freq one oversisized attachable ship + non-mobile turret ships (like the battleships turrets)
                              That is not goofy it's original. At least for Continuum it is...... Why not try and put something like that together? I'm no good at maps or else I would have been making that map as soon as I saw you post it.

Comment

Working...
                              X