RogueMoon Captain MIA help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RogueMoon Captain MIA help please

Ok, Soon after Steelviper dissolved the squad, AFallingVendingMachine ?squadcreated it again, and now 2 years later, AFallingVendingMachine is MIA, and a few of the people who are still in it (dont play much eh?) would seriously like to have some control of it, maybe recruit some lazy asses, nothing serious.
    Any chance someone could perhapy switch the Captain to me or Lord Hades? It'd be greatly apprieciated.

P.S. last time I asked I was told to "wait until it rerolls, then you can take the name AFallingVendingMachine and own the squad".... now 1 year later.... you get the picture.

thanks a bunch
    I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

wait until it rerolls, then you can take the name AFallingVendingMachine and own the squad

Comment

Oh sweet thanks
      I really do like pie

Comment

If the name gets reset, the squads are lost, so no they aren't tied like that.
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.
        . â–²
        ▲ ▲

Comment

ask around for his msn or something

perhaps he still plays aliased
          >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

:/ someone said something awhile ago about AFallingVendingMachine playing as AFallingToaster, but I haven't seen toaster around, and the few that I asked who knew/know vendingmachine that I asked didn't have much to say so meh.
            I really do like pie

Comment

Shas'la T'> ?find AFallingToaster
              Unknown user.
              >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

ive done ?squadowner for a variety of squads id like to create, which comes up with Owner =*UNKNOWN* why the hell dont the squads reset if the owner's name is reset, though i know some people may still be linked to it in some way or another...its still lame

Comment

a faulty toaster?

Comment

Sorry, my bad its "a falling toaster"... probably isn't vending machine, but meh, I don't have any other leads
                    I really do like pie

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Sun 1
                      ive done ?squadowner for a variety of squads id like to create, which comes up with Owner =*UNKNOWN* why the hell dont the squads reset if the owner's name is reset, though i know some people may still be linked to it in some way or another...its still lame
                      Popular theory says the squadnames don't reset because there are still active names squadjoined to it. So even though the owners name has reset, the players/aliases also connected to it haven't, therefore keeping it alive, albeit dormant.

Comment

kekkekekekeekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekekekek ekekekekekekekekkekeekekekekekekekekekekekekekekek ekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekekekkekekekekekekekek ekekkekekekekekekekekekekekkekekekekekekkekekekeke kkekekekekekkekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekkekekeke kekkekekekekekkekekekekekkekekekekekekkekekekekeke kekekekekekkekekekekekekkekekekekkekekekekkekekeke kekkekekeke
                        Originally posted by Diakka
                        Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

I concur Eeks
                          I really do like pie

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Sun 1
                            because theres a player named *unknown*? usually if the squad doesn't exist u will get no response at all.
                            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Names cannot start with *

Why don't you get together with the current RogueMoon members and re-make the squad with a new name? Seems to be the most sensible option.
                              USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                              ---A few minutes later---
                              9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                              9:Kim> UM
                              9:Kim> i didn't
                              9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                              9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                              9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                              9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Working...
                              X