tired of tourny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BaseTourny

I have created a map for a basing tourny arena. I have brought this up to TWDev because I need a bot to run the arena. I would do it on my own time, but with school and prior commitments, I seriously dont have the time to do a hard project. If anyone is interested in helping code a bot (That is on TWDev, please, please talk to me ingame.
    1:Hydride> who we play next week
    1:ReNdErED> Pandora
    1:ReNdErED> gulp
    1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
    1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
    1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
    1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
    1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
      The arena is well done, and is perfectly fine for what it serves.
      But why not develop it further? There's no reason to stop here... the next logic step is to separate basing and wbing, so the jav people will be happy in one arena while the wb fellas are in another. As it is with elim too. Only drawback I see is that it could somewhat split the people over two arenas, but this change should also bring a few more players.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
        I think its perfectly fine the way it is. The majority of the people who are complaining are people that just suck at tourny, or they're not getting their way 100% of the time.

The arena is well done, and is perfectly fine for what it serves.
        Agreed - tourny the way it is, is fine.
        WiL>How doi fire?
        J M Power>Esc + Q
        WiL left arena
        J M Power>LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoor
          But why not develop it further? There's no reason to stop here... the next logic step is to separate basing and wbing, so the jav people will be happy in one arena while the wb fellas are in another. As it is with elim too. Only drawback I see is that it could somewhat split the people over two arenas, but this change should also bring a few more players.
          If we were to have two tourny arenas - wouldnt that bring less people to each tourny arena. So winning wouldn't be AS fun.

Plus with another bot - roboking will probably explode.
          WiL>How doi fire?
          J M Power>Esc + Q
          WiL left arena
          J M Power>LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Zabuza
            I agree. When i play so box in im getting clostraphobia, like any laggy oponent can just shot close even if dont hit will bounce of random object and kill u :P
            Oh my god. Please don't type on these forums unless you can type in English. I have a headache now.

But on topic... I think the only good argument for leaving it in one arena is that winning is more fun when you beat a big arena, and splitting it would take that fun away. I do however think that we should split it just because I'd like to go to the room that I know is playing what I want to play. It'd be more fun that way.
            3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
            3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
            MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

Working...
            X