Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new ?go angellbase Thread (from TWD forum)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Lambaste. You gotta put them up on a site lil thug. Can't load links off your computer.

Comment

first off, i was thiX before lambaste so don't call me lamb plz. kthx

if anything call me Toxicon(my first name)
      also, explain how to put them on a site

Comment

Originally posted by Not ThiX

1. Go to http://www.imageshack.ws/ .
        2. Upload and remember the URL.
        3. In your post click "Insert Image" and add the URL.
        People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

Originally posted by Not ThiX

Sorry, Voth.

Comment

You know, I had another idea.

To give this more of a 'speedball' feel. How would you like it if the ships moved 2x as fast and the game was only 5 minutes of flag time?
            DELETED

Comment

Edited. See below.
              Last edited by Fit of Rage; 04-25-2005, 11:26 PM.
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

www.photobucket.com - just upload it so we don't have to wait for some approval thingy.
                DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dyers eve
                  The reason you created a map with multipul entrances was to get rid of the rep bla bla thing. What I think will happen with a map like this is:

The terr sits in the middle of both entrances, every entrance will be gaurded by 1 shark and 2 spids and we will still have the "shoot shoot rep rep rep die" feature. Could be me tho, lets play some games there.
                  Fix this and I'll be fine with it:

Comment

It's been fixed 2 days ago. I'll say it again, I made that edit using only MS Paint for a small difference. I accidently didn't fill up the side, it's not there, never was there (on the phyiscal map). If you goto ?go angellbase none of these questions would be needed.
                    DELETED

Comment

Well good then. I'm in the middle of writing a report so it's not exactly convenient for me to hop on and check it out for myself. I'll look next time I'm there.

Comment

That map is an old version of it anyways. The shape of the flagroom was also fixed. The Ears were enlarged, the sides rounded, and some little bricks so there can be lining again.
                        DELETED

Comment

I hosted it yesterday and I have to say the fights get pretty intense.
                          Its fast action with a large group of people. I liked it :greedy:
                          Jason> God said, "Heh, I'm gonna give Eve some nice titties."
                          Dyers eve> God wanted me to have nice titties?
                          Superstar> Yes eve, he does want you to have nice titties. To bad he placed them on the wrong spot. Cup C size balls.

---------------------------------------------------

Greetz Dyers eve

Comment

It's a good base for 20 vs 20 because the normal ?go base map is impenetrable with 40 players. But with 8vs8, I have to say: Sorry dameon, it sucks.

People want a 4 spider limit. How about making the spider less powerful? That might encourage squads to experiment with different lineups after this season.
                            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                            5: Da1andonly> =((
                            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

With the 3 main entrances to the Mid base, the side tubes are kinda left useless. Maybe, you could lose the 2 main entrances to the central tube and make the sides tubes wider. It would reduce the moaning from people saying that it takes an extra second to get to the Mid base by using these extra entrances; and also give use to the whole of the base.

Dyers, if a base terr was to sit between the two main entrances to the FR it would make it more vunerable to jav bombs and shark mines, due to many corners and pockets around that area. Maybe a couple of single tile gaps in the horizontal walls between the two entrances, for jav bombing, would help making the spot less tempting for terriers.

Well done, Dameon, I like what you have done. I also have felt that having only one entrance to the FR was ill-designed.
                              Crunchy Nut>Were u a fudgepacker at Sainsbury's during Work experience?
                              Shadow_Fox>No, I was shoving dishwashers around at Curry's
                              Crunchy Nut>Do u know what a fudgepacker is?
                              Shadow_Fox>Duh! I am older than u
                              Crunchy Nut>Well u act just as immature
                              Shadow_Fox>But I hav more body hair then u

Comment

Changing the map would be good for basing imo. Kind of a clear and fair start for everyone.. KIND OF.. err but that entrance isnt that good if you ask me. Maybe change the whole fr instead of just entrance?
                                Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                                Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                                Server> dont worry mirror
                                Server> shark fits your tits
                                Peace <ZH>> shut up
                                Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                                Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                                1:Hercules> im level 90
                                1:Hercules> in 9d
                                1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                                1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Working...
                                X