It's that time of the year again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's that time of the year again!

Werent there a topic about this already? Couldnt find it.. oh well..

Let's get SubSpace up in ranks again! <3

VOTE for SubSpace/Continuum -
    http://www.gamesites200.com/mpog/vote.php?id=667

That is all.

I did my part. :grin:

Comment

A couple more:

http://www.mpogd.com/gotm/vote.asp
      http://www.worldonlinegames.com/inde...age=28&gid=533

Comment

Voted on all of them
        Last edited by Pandagirl!; 04-21-2005, 04:06 PM.
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
        1:Chao <ER>> at all
        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

What time is that...party time?

PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Miller time?

PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Joke Time

So a while ago my buddy Mike says "Hey Pearl Jam, what time is it?"

And I say "IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GET A WATCH."

Comment

IT'S TIME! IT'S TIME! IT'S...
                Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Hatred
                  IT'S TIME! IT'S TIME! IT'S...
                  Lol?
                  TWLD Champion 2014
                  TWDTB Champion 2013
                  TWDTB Champion 2016
                  TWDTB Champion 2017
                  TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                  -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Remember, you can vote once every 24 hours, so you gotta vote more than once. I wish a lot of the community would do this, but I doubt it'll happen.

Looking at the reviews on MPOGD, it says the player-base are all immature. Heh, oh well.

Comment

Vader Time
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

We should do this more. But our player-base is by far the worst bunch of trash-talkers in existance. Far more than any 3d shooter. That is turning away players more than anything else. I don't know what they can do about it, aside from filtering out crap like the swears + all derivatives of noob, etc and replace them with ***. Though, I don't think the community would appreciate that.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalKid
                          We should do this more. But our player-base is by far the worst bunch of trash-talkers in existance. Far more than any 3d shooter. That is turning away players more than anything else. I don't know what they can do about it, aside from filtering out crap like the swears + all derivatives of noob, etc and replace them with ***. Though, I don't think the community would appreciate that.
                          Nah, the people will just make up words to avoid the censoring. It seems to me that the only way to reduce the shit talk is to make it p2p, but even then it's only reduced. Sad thing is it does and will always exist because there will always be children.

Comment

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                              Nah, the people will just make up words to avoid the censoring. It seems to me that the only way to reduce the shit talk is to make it p2p, but even then it's only reduced. Sad thing is it does and will always exist because there will always be children.
                              It doesn't matter if they try to get around it. It'll be a lot more work on their side, which they probably won't want to deal with. Maybe they should have the filter be automatically be installed on the client side so the people saying shit won't realize its being blocked.

Comment

Working...
                              X