y cant i get in ssc zones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• y cant i get in ssc zones?

Ok its not lag issue because i sat there for a while and they didnt come back i restarted continuum, and Nothing, then i removed all zones and added them back, Nothing so now i ask if anyone knows why i am stuck with newbie t3 gauntlet >.<
    Big Chill

T3 is SSC as well.
    2:puker> gilder is any band bigger than metallica in your country
    2:gilder> if artist count, madonna, cause he was in finland once
    2:puker> he
    2:puker> maledonna
    2:Sika> whats metallica

Comment

and this will soon be moved to tech suport... Am I good or what?

Comment

I think this is one of those problems that http://www.forumhq.net/index.php?showforum=2 this is their tech support forums. First before you do that. Make sure your firewall (if you have it on) allows you to connect to continuum. For Sp2 just go Start>Control Panel>Windows Firewall>Exceptionstab>Add Program>Browse for Continuum icon>click ok. If this doesn't work try uninstalling continuum, and deleting the file in my programs. Then re-install it, and add .39pr1. If this doesn't work go to the forums above and request some help.

Comment

I feel so good that I can answer this.

1) Look at your norton Internet security system tray icon it has a red exclamation mark, this means you have a hacker.

2) Once I entered Trench Wars and It got d/c and I couldn't enter it anymore, because my norton internet security said that a recent attempt was blocked (norton thinks it was from Trench Wars) so propably your norton thinks that all the SSC zones tried to 'HACK' you.

3) Where the hell did you got that theme from, it's nice.

btw: have you noticed that when there is something wrong with your continuum the first or second thing people say is always that you have to REINSTALL IT. This CAN help somethimes, but not ALWAYS
          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by majin-uub
            I think this is one of those problems that http://www.forumhq.net/index.php?showforum=2 this is their tech support forums. First before you do that. Make sure your firewall (if you have it on) allows you to connect to continuum. For Sp2 just go Start>Control Panel>Windows Firewall>Exceptionstab>Add Program>Browse for Continuum icon>click ok. If this doesn't work try uninstalling continuum, and deleting the file in my programs. Then re-install it, and add .39pr1. If this doesn't work go to the forums above and request some help.

guy, he can get into one zone, it has nothing to do with a firewall.
            audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
            DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
            Azreal> LOloL
            cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Originally posted by cook
              guy, he can get into one zone, it has nothing to do with a firewall.
              True. and he CAN get into T3 so if it was up to the firewall he could get in none of the zones

AND I HATE THIS STUPID FIREWALL IN OUR SCHOOL IT BLOCKS MOST OF THE THREADS!!!!!!!
              help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Ok i can get in now, seems once that red exclamation mark on my norton went off that it opened the zones back up to me.

jap i got the skin at www.subspacedownloads.com

thanks 4 the help guys
                Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                X