Please fix the ?go base lancaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please fix the ?go base lancaster

A few months back the Lancaster is Pub/?go base recieved an overhaul, but in so doing someone forgot to reset the "no thrusting while firing" setting. This isn't the first time it's been overlooked (jav in twl-6) and for most people who use standard settings it's not a big deal. There are a few asshats abusing the oversight though, so please fix it, or explain if this is working as intended.

Kids, please save the "get use to it because it's there" line, need an Smod to explain. While he/she is at it, could I get some kind of acknowledgement and maybe a resolution to the public weasel problem aswell.

Yes, the weasel's thrust shot was an oversight and the small holes were not intended entrances. I just want to know why this has not been addressed by a Smod or Sysop.

Comment

Thrust shoot out, basing package in. Please. I might actually come out of full-time spec and play the game again.
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Come Back Pure Hatred, All Is Forgiven.
        >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
          Yes, the weasel's thrust shot was an oversight and the small holes were not intended entrances. I just want to know why this has not been addressed by a Smod or Sysop.
          Really? I thought thrust shooting in the weasel was an intentional feature.
          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
          ---A few minutes later---
          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
          9:Kim> UM
          9:Kim> i didn't
          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
            Really? I thought thrust shooting in the weasel was an intentional feature.
            Considering that it's a very easy mistake to make setting's wise, and that it's happened in the past, and that for years now ship balance has been set up for no thrust shooting, I'm going to go with "oops" for lanc thrust shooting. Pub weasel I don't know about, they keep messing with it.

Comment

Working...
            X