explain to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My point exactly. Only an ass would say something like this. - Metalkid

Really now, what part of 'If you think I am somehow different now than I was then, you are mistaken' did you miss? Get with the times before reiterating your slop.
    Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

TWEL WB Season 1 '03 Champ
    1st Annual WB Tournament '04 Champ
    2nd Annual WB Tournament '05 Champ
    Elim King '03-'11

Sirius> Raspi I want to explore this fetish of yours
    Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

desert rat left
      3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
      3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
      MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

pp

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
          Moved, and please stop making shitty threads edify.

SSCU Trenchwars
          Hahahha
          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

for anyone who doesn't know the real story with light, they went undefeated in all 3 leagues during the regular season (30-0) and when playoffs roled around they had a massive choke against siege, and quickly dissolved thereafter. They "won" TWLB but there wasn't a playoff, so a lot of people don't really consider them the true winners.

Basic jist, they ran over everybody, thought themselves unbeatable, got beat, split up.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Nickname forgot their second season where they steamrolled twlb except wr and pallies and then choked in playoffs.

Comment

Not important enough to mention.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

anything related to wr is important

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                    for anyone who doesn't know the real story with light, they went undefeated in all 3 leagues during the regular season (30-0) and when playoffs roled around they had a massive choke against siege, and quickly dissolved thereafter. They "won" TWLB but there wasn't a playoff, so a lot of people don't really consider them the true winners.

Basic jist, they ran over everybody, thought themselves unbeatable, got beat, split up.
                    Lets not forget how Cripples ran all over them in TWL-J playoffs, the first Light. Cripples had to beat them 3 rounds to win that match, one round had to be replayed when Crips were owning -- due to a ref error. But that was a big reason, because not one round did Light even come close to the Cripple javs.
                    RaCka> how can i get you here
                    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

ahhh the good old days when crips were good
                      Dice
                      TWLB Champions Season 8
                      TWLJ Champions Season 8
                      TWLB Champions Season 10
                      TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Supremacy just kinda died out. Players stopped playing, Z*E*R*0 stopped coming online...Fission, Sphinktor and a bunch of others left...it just died.

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+
                          ahhh the good old days when crips were good
                          when danny lou and g0ibz still played this god forsaken game... *tear*

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodeus
                            Supremacy just kinda died out. Players stopped playing, Z*E*R*0 stopped coming online...Fission, Sphinktor and a bunch of others left...it just died.
                            I don't suppose you're talking about the old supremecy... the one that made the name so that people wanted to use it in the future. then again... i don't suppose you were around during the time of the old supremecy.
                            3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
                            3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
                            MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

Working...
                            X