Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me my name back :(

Hello!

A looong time ago..in a distant galaxy where ppl write up in giant hoovering(hovering) chalkboards someone registered the name Raspi in forums and made some entertaining posts with it (like: christmas is nu, ur honestly dumb and such). That person hasn't been active in year(s).

I was wondering if its possible for me to get the name Raspi cause I'm bored to use this replacement name, although it kicks ass too!

Ps. If the person who stole my identity reads this post, you should know that you're a wicked and a very very evil person!

Are you Raspi? :fear:
    and I dont think theres a way to get it back... unless you find the owner!
    AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Lets think. Raspi is a leet WB/Jav/Baser, who been playing for years now. Why would he give 'sed name to 'sed newbie posting this thread?

Comment

Guess its gotta work like how names work in game, where its between players and not staff.
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.

Comment

raspo, maybe he takes 'bleasure' in your suffering...
          RaCka> how can i get you here
          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
          RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
          death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

I don't see a problem with changing his name to Raspi. If the IPs match from in-game and his account on the forums (which I'm sure they do) the name is rightfully his. Just change the phony's name to Raspinewbie. =]
            Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
            i just wish it was longer
            Originally posted by Cops
            it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Raspinewbie
              Hello!

A looong time ago..in a distant galaxy where ppl write up in giant hoovering(hovering) chalkboards someone registered the name Raspi in forums and made some entertaining posts with it (like: christmas is nu, ur honestly dumb and such). That person hasn't been active in year(s).

I was wondering if its possible for me to get the name Raspi cause I'm bored to use this replacement name, although it kicks ass too!

Ps. If the person who stole my identity reads this post, you should know that you're a wicked and a very very evil person!
              We have no official policy on names vs forum names. However, we (forum staff) are currently discussing a way of using an ingame bot to register for the forums, so that forum names, and ingame names are linked.

All that aside, if you are raspi, ?message me in-game from raspi and we'll see if we can sort something out.

Oh, and the forum staff email twforums@gmail.com would be a great place to send questions like this :turned:

Comment

I don't suppose you could do the vise versa? i.e. My IP on forum matches me in game so I can get my old Disliked name back? :greedy:

Comment

No vice-versa.
                  Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                  i just wish it was longer
                  Originally posted by Cops
                  it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Hooray for wadi for setting this up!

Hi Raspinewbie, you're dead and buried now :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                      We have no official policy on names vs forum names. However, we (forum staff) are currently discussing a way of using an ingame bot to register for the forums, so that forum names, and ingame names are linked.
                      :/ I proposed the bot link thing like... 3 weeks ago...
                      Ban Ikrit

Comment

Originally posted by Ikrit
                        :/ I proposed the bot link thing like... 3 weeks ago...

And bleen only beat you to it by like 2 months.

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                          And bleen only beat you to it by like 2 months.
                          Lies, Bleen's idea was to shut down registration and have moderators send invites. My idea was the bot.
                          Ban Ikrit

Comment

Bl33n has more than one good idea ya know
                            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                            Failure teaches success.

Comment

owned O.o
                              AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Working...
                              X