Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shark energy bar

wtf did you guys do to it?

edit: second picture added for clarity. (the first one has energy bar set to "subtle," this one has it on default)

Last edited by suxxor; 05-04-2005, 08:13 PM.

So I'm not insane for not seeing it either...... :fear:

Comment

I think he's talking about that little bar up at the top, by the frame rate, where the energy bar is supposed to be. Not sure though.
      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
      1:Chao <ER>> at all
      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

I saw it last night but thought my client was screwed up. Staff knows about it now and I guess Arilou or Dock will fix it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
          I saw it last night but thought my client was screwed up. Staff knows about it now and I guess Arilou or Dock will fix it soon.
          what's one possible way it could've gotten that way anyways? someone prolly touched the sets.
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Edify
            what's one possible way it could've gotten that way anyways? someone prolly touched the sets.
            my best guess.. I think they accidentally increased the maximum potential energy of the shark to like, 10k, but left the max energy at spawn at only 1200. so I really do have an energy bar up there, but it's such a tiny percentage of my potential maximum, it's practically invisible. now if you'd just add some max energy level increase greens, or ?buy energy..

(pure speculation of course, because I'm not on staff, and don't even have any experience in the matter)

Comment

I noticed it last night too and just thought it was me...

Comment

Working...
              X