Just Cruious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Cruious

How many of our tw players are on a HZ team or play rshl? Over the days ive noticed more and more players...
    2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
    9:trashed> LOL YOJ
    9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
    9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
    We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

I.
    1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
    1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
    1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
    1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

aye
      i'm bored

Comment

I was
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
          I was
          But one of your former names lives on in the RSHL!!!
          Reclusion
          "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

YAWN

I use to play in the RSHL. I have ran a team, and won a cup, so It's all good. I'm the one of brought HZ to TW, which started the TW to HZ spill.
            Doughnut - Assistant Ban Operator

Comment

now who the hell would play rshl and hz when you got a game like tw? Ive played in ?go hockey and i think im rshl material. maybe not

Comment

I recently joined Hmm?.
                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Working...
                X