Tileset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tileset

Omg I Just Visited Metal Gear And Some Other Arenas Yesterday. Tw's Tileset Is So Old And Ugly Someone Make A New Set For Public! I Wonder Why Tw Is Losing Players!
    revolt> my girl
    Golden_Aim> nice lips, i bet she gives u awesome blowjobs
    Metal Headz> she looks good for bjs
    Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
    Metal Headz> ROFL

1:kesser> MENTION ME
    1:kesser> MOST KILLS

kess is homo

Oh, TW is losing players? Well at least you have the solution!
    (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

I stand by my idea of a community competition to design a new tileset. I mentioned this a few months ago.

Comment

it is a good idea. the tileset does look pretty old.

Comment

Yes, i agree, new tileset would make all the difference, maybe if they brought back ship 9 for extreme killing, only allow it for people 1000 usage or more, that would own

Comment

Originally posted by Zabuza
            Yes, i agree, new tileset would make all the difference, maybe if they brought back ship 9 for extreme killing, only allow it for people 1000 usage or more, that would own
            i have news for you: there was never a ship 9.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Zabuza
              You would simply love ?go octabase
              People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

I said this very thing about a year & a half ago.
                Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

Originally posted by Edify
                  i have news for you: there was never a ship 9.
                  Yes there was an extra ship Edify but it was taken out a long time ago.

A new tile set would be nice but there are other things we could be doing to make the publics more popular. Changing the tiles really could get done faster though and it should like Peanuts said be open to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
                    Yes there was an extra ship Edify but it was taken out a long time ago.

A new tile set would be nice but there are other things we could be doing to make the publics more popular. Changing the tiles really could get done faster though and it should like Peanuts said be open to everyone.
                    wtf. what was it called and what version had it?
                    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Before .35 at least, not entirely sure. It was called the nightwasp and like Octabase only the highest scoring player could use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
                        Before .35 at least, not entirely sure. It was called the nightwasp and like Octabase only the highest scoring player could use it.
                        oh i know what the nw is.

but i meant was there an ESC+9?
                        thread killer

Comment

wasnt nightwasp number 8, and they later replaced nightwasp with the shark?

Comment

I'm all open for a new tileset, mg' tileset looks soooo nice. Maybe we should have a poll in the poll forum.
                            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

A new tileset might be nice, but I'd like to remind you all that one of the reasons that this game survives because is it's practicality (versus the nice graphics on new games). Don't want an arena that looks like MGS or Desert Storm for our pubs.
                              5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                              5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                              5: Da1andonly> =((
                              5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                              5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                              5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Working...
                              X