Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm actually surprised this isn't closed yet.
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
      When you posted this, I'm sure you fully knew that it was against the rules and you would get warned/banned for it though. Look at all the other threads, such as the ones about Spacely being unjustly banned and stuff. Learn by example.
      Dear Pandagirl, please remind me about what I did wrong making a thread like this ?
      What if I get a warning in SSCU TrenchWars Pub 0 for TeamKilling saying "TeamKilling is illegal in this zone. Please refrain from doing it or get banned. -ModeratorX", and I send a Personal Message to "ModeratorX" in which I am asking "What did I do wrong, sir ? Why did I get that red message on my screen?" Would that be reason enough to ban me right away ? Because that's actually a similar fact in SS compared to this case on TrenchWars Forums. I do not believe there is any logical explanation for warning/banning someone because the person is asking for an explanation of a previous warning. It is just a moderator's reaction as in "Hmm .. Too lazy to explain it. Giving a warning will silence him and takes less energy."

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
      7:Barton> hi tats
      7:Barton> still no smod?
      7:Barton> :(
      7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
      7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
      3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Anduril.
        9. If your topic has been moved, closed, or deleted: don't post it again.
        Question: Did anyone post it again ?
        Answer: No, nobody did. Sorry
        It was a thread replying to a comment made in a closed thread. The thread would be continuing the disscussion that had been decided was against the rules or not worthy of being open.

You're aruging over forum rules on the board, take it up with a forum admin, you are breaking the rules by making personal attacks and reposting and asking for answers on here.
        This is not an abuse case from what I've seen, due posted something to continue a closed thread and was warned for it.

I'm a ZH to help the zone and in a few months of being there I've barely seen 1 mod abuse a !tell command. The corruption and bullshit you're talking about, mostly does not exist.... esspically on this forum. People will do what they want with regards to their expressed prosona, the dean normally sees through it with our help. If someone is abusing their power then goto the dean, go above him if needed or to indivuial and trusted staffers with evidenced but don't post crap on the forum about it and don't act like it's "just another day" thing for TW.

Originally posted by Anduril.
        Dear Pandagirl, please remind me about what I did wrong making a thread like this ?
        What if I get a warning in SSCU TrenchWars Pub 0 for TeamKilling saying "TeamKilling is illegal in this zone. Please refrain from doing it or get banned. -ModeratorX", and I send a Personal Message to "ModeratorX" in which I am asking "What did I do wrong, sir ? Why did I get that red message on my screen?" Would that be reason enough to ban me right away ? Because that's actually a similar fact in SS compared to this case on TrenchWars Forums. I do not believe there is any logical explanation for warning/banning someone because the person is asking for an explanation of a previous warning. It is just a moderator's reaction as in "Hmm .. Too lazy to explain it. Giving a warning will silence him and takes less energy."

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
        This forum is for bring up issues with TW Staff members of a non personal nature, not for bring up bans or asking why threads got closed, use a Forum PM,email or in game message to ask the forum Mod.
        Last edited by Kolar; 05-08-2005, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Rudy will close this hopefully.
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy's profile
            Replying to thread Warned Due
            See you later, assclowns.
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Smartasses

Sorry to disappoint you last thread Panda, but I'm at work and oddly enough, have work to do.

Can we cut this shit out already? You don't repost about closed threads. It's the whole point that they are closed.

Someone start a topic about cake. Everyone loves cake, even wadi.

Topic closed, again

Comment

Working...
              X