This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PureLuck...

Bash me all you want, if you do its only because youre trying to suck up, i for one am no suck up and im not scared to admit that P_L is one of the gayest fucks on this game, he abuses his powers everytime he gets on, ffs, he bans without warning, for insane ammounts of times.. (A normal 5 day ban lasting 3 months? ROFL) hes abusive... ffs, no warning or anything, i imagine hes a crabby old fatass 50 year old with no life :/ <3 yah p_l, but your a dick. :wub:

Originally posted by ihateplwithpassion
    Bash me all you want, if you do its only because youre trying to suck up, i for one am no suck up and im not scared to admit that P_L is one of the gayest fucks on this game, he abuses his powers everytime he gets on, ffs, he bans without warning, for insane ammounts of times.. (A normal 5 day ban lasting 3 months? ROFL) hes abusive... ffs, no warning or anything, i imagine hes a crabby old fatass 50 year old with no life :/ <3 yah p_l, but your a dick. :wub:

Hmmmm, by analyzing the horrible grammar/sentence structure and emoticons, I'd say it's either Alaskan, Goddess, or whoever it is that always ends with a :wub:
    Ban Ikrit

Comment

Would it still be sucking up if we called you a coward for posting anonymously?

And if people did start posting to agree with you, can I use the same logic you applied to say that they are sucking up to you?

Comment

Originally posted by ihateplwithpassion
        I can assure everyone that it is all true.

Comment

sdg

Comment

There appears to be a serious problem at hand. Too many people think it's ok to personally attack specific staff members on these forums and expect not to have their thread closed.

For the last time, if you have a problem with a particular staff member, PLEASE use the complaints email. It's not hard to forget: complaints@trenchwars.org

Secondly...
            8. No attention whoring/gimmick accounts.

Thread closed

Comment

Working...
            X