This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn You Webbb!

You Overrided Levi Elim For The 90th Time Today! Some Of Us Like Levi Elim You Bastard! And Then Those Totally Obscene Arena Messages With The Sounds Of A Female Having An Utterly Amazing Orgasm?! How Dare You! I Am Disguisted By Your Actions And I Hope You Rot In Hell For Exposing My Ears To Such Debauchery!
    oar> anyone in here good with math?
    Ignominy> o+a+r=suck

kid kaos> da fuk u doin on ignites squad
    Sention> YO KK WTF U DOING OUT OF JAIL?!

1:Mantra-Slider> HI MY NAME IS AUDIT AND I DONT REALISE ITS HARD TO PLEASE 25 GUYS AT THE SAME TIME

Displaced> audit is just the king of cool ;)

Originally posted by Audit
    You Overrided Levi Elim For The 90th Time Today! Some Of Us Like Levi Elim You Bastard! And Then Those Totally Obscene Arena Messages With The Sounds Of A Female Having An Utterly Amazing Orgasm?! How Dare You! I Am Disguisted By Your Actions And I Hope You Rot In Hell For Exposing My Ears To Such Debauchery!
    Rule number whatever, no personal complaints can be filed here... reword your post quickly so that it talks about staff overriding levi elim and %12 being used or you'll be warned and the thread'll get closed. Then, send an email to complaints@trenchwars.org
    Ban Ikrit

Comment

that new rule (think it is rule 8) is fucking gay, if they cant handel it then, they should be not on staff.

and i agree with Richard Creager!

personal attack my ass.
      Originally posted by Kolar
      My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
      ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

if you're actually serious about this thread, complaints@trenchwars.org

if you're not, don't post it anyway

Closed

Comment

I agree with you too, Due.
          If they can't take complaints, than don't be staff. You can just ignore the complaints or DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Or are you fucking little kids who cry when someone says something about you ?
          7:Barton> hi tats
          7:Barton> still no smod?
          7:Barton> :(
          7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
          7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
          3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

there's an email you can use, don't bring your "staff bashing" here.

The majority of the time, the staff member has done nothing wrong, and for those cases where they have, just use the email. what's so hard to understand about that?

Comment

Get em Nailed

Comment

Working...
              X