This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitch Staff

This time I AM personally attacking staff. So please ban me from the forums after this.

Originally posted by Rodge_Rabbit
    While you read the rules:

9. If your topic has been moved, closed, or deleted: don't post it again

Closed!
    1. Are you unable to read, or are you just a stupid European faggot on a power trip? If you look closely, that topic had nothing to do with the prior topic except for the mention of it. The topic of discussion was of an entirely different nature.

Originally posted by NaiLed
    i only closed it because i like to piss people off

Trash Talk
    2. These are the kinds of people we have designated as staff? I would assume staffers would have an IQ above that of the average third grader, but NaiLed just seems to love proving me wrong. You, NaiLed, take the award for the most immature person in TW, and the one who should never have powers in anything. If your only goal is "to piss people off" over the internet then you should most definately seek some psychological counseling and get the jism out of your throat before you step back into the sunlight that yo haven't seen in so very long.

3. I know the ban is coming now, so please do it. I wouldn't want to be able to somehow accidentally stumble back into the forums and cause a ruckus again. We have seen how annoyed NaiLed and and Rodge get by that. Have a nice time forum people, just stop letting these faggot fucks push you around.

Oh and before I forget...

Originally posted by Troll King
    The other matter is that staff tends to keep bans and other things like that solely between themselves and the persons involved. If people want to be able to go public with their stuff, then staff should also be able to go public and post people's ban details.
    If you look at the forums close enough, Wadi publicly reprimands people all the time. Whether it be through textual insults (Which if I'm not mistaken breaks the "no personal attacks" rule), threats, or bans. If you think I'm bullshitting, I advise you to look at the topic started by Richard Creager (http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=18538). Is it just me, or does Wadi personally attack Richard? Yet he is not reprimanded in any way because he is staff. If you're going to be little pussies about silly rules, then at least enforce them on everyone, not just regular people. Staff should not be held on a higher pedistal above the rules. Bye bye now.
    oar> anyone in here good with math?
    Ignominy> o+a+r=suck

kid kaos> da fuk u doin on ignites squad
    Sention> YO KK WTF U DOING OUT OF JAIL?!

1:Mantra-Slider> HI MY NAME IS AUDIT AND I DONT REALISE ITS HARD TO PLEASE 25 GUYS AT THE SAME TIME

Displaced> audit is just the king of cool ;)

i'm surprised you didn't see the sarcasm in my post seeing as you seem to be the sarcasm-master.

edit: No, actually i am going to ban you.

oh yeah, feel free to use Complaints@trenchwars.org if you want to make a complaint
    Last edited by NaiLed; 05-10-2005, 02:07 PM.

Comment

It's hard to sense sarcasm when there is none implied.
      Ignominy> o+a+r=suck

1:Mantra-Slider> HI MY NAME IS AUDIT AND I DONT REALISE ITS HARD TO PLEASE 25 GUYS AT THE SAME TIME

Comment

And for the record since I know you'll see this, NaiLed, I'd still like to know why staff can get away with things others can't. For example, Wadi personally attacking forum members. Yet I get reprimanded for doing the same even as a joke. Or will staff once again back down and shy away from questions relating their abuse of power?
        Ignominy> o+a+r=suck

Comment

Hello, we were pleased with your supporting comments but we decided to send you on holiday anyways. Have fun playing with your Actionman dolls

complaints@trenchwars.org

see you in a week
          Last edited by NaiLed; 05-10-2005, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X