No announcement yet.

ZH/Helper app, no tolerence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jones, I think we need to put that log RIGHT here:, eh?

Comment

You cant blame the guy for wanting to erradicate the teamers in elim though.

Ok give me ZH, I would make an excellent staffer.

Comment

more than 95% of the time (yes made up statistic but you get the idea) people aren't premeditating their teaming and in fact, the person getting teamed just ends up getting between two people and poor piloting will leave you there and attract more shots to yourself.
        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Highliter should be sysop.
          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
          5: Da1andonly> =((
          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Jeansi
            Highliter should be sysop.
            Thanks. To the post about joining April 2005..?wtf? lol try december 2002 area.

Comment

I tried
              I stopped trying
              I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by Highliter
                Same shit.
                megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                L K> taught u what?
                megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

I have been a mod in HaloCTF
                  This just makes it worse.

PS. Whats with a two-column post that isn't aligned?
                  USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

The thing about teaming is that it's something not really observable. Most of the time, what some people view as teaming is really nothing more than kill-stealing.

And "teaming" is what people say when they get killed by someone who is (in their not-so-humble opinion) not as good as they are. They think, "Well, it's obvious that I am so much better than they are, so they couldn't have killed me without the help of that guy who half-heartedly shot at us." It's the same logic that leads people to say that that bullet that got them was "luck" or a "stray". On the other hand, their own kills aren't "luck" or "strays", but "skill" and "sniping".

It's the asymmetry of their experience that leads them to complain about things like this.
                    Zemyla>You know, quoting yourself in your sig is a sign of irredeemable narcissism.

GuruMeditation> You're on SS, you're an it.
                    GuruMeditation> Unless your ship grows boobs, in that case you're a freak.

Originally posted by sexy wooden spoon
                    Also u cud tlk about helping language skills.

Comment

Trench wars in the whole :P I probably lalong with that i was on at
                      wouldnt whine and complain as much because l odd hours that i dont see
                      i know theres a certain integrity that must be l other mods on during.
                      attained. l

Sure you would, now go whine to necromotic in pm as you did last week.
                      Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Spikey <ZH>
                        Due <ZH>
                        7:Barton> hi tats
                        7:Barton> still no smod?
                        7:Barton> :(
                        7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
                        7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
                        3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Zemyla
                          The thing about teaming is that it's something not really observable. Most of the time, what some people view as teaming is really nothing more than kill-stealing.

And "teaming" is what people say when they get killed by someone who is (in their not-so-humble opinion) not as good as they are. They think, "Well, it's obvious that I am so much better than they are, so they couldn't have killed me without the help of that guy who half-heartedly shot at us." It's the same logic that leads people to say that that bullet that got them was "luck" or a "stray". On the other hand, their own kills aren't "luck" or "strays", but "skill" and "sniping".

It's the asymmetry of their experience that leads them to complain about things like this.
                          Really? You sound like Hydride. Plenty of people have seen 2 players flying side by side in baseelim and elim just blasting the same people teaming them 2v1. Its plainly obvious to see and the mods rarely do much about it. I saw em warn two people warn two people doing this same thing, each one was like 10-5 and they didnt even get specced. Kind of lame if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by profile
                            Highliter

Squad: Dashing
                            in other words, you're new to the forums. And Kolar has a point. PubBot records racist remarks doesn't it? Thats a great thing to put on your CV...

PS. Whats with a two-column post that isn't aligned?
                            he does not wish to show his true alignment...
                            Last edited by Theif of Time; 05-15-2005, 04:15 PM. Reason: a "]"

Originally posted by Disliked
                            Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                            +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by Zcraft
                              Well.......

Your a fruit

Next

rofl even though you're new that kinda cracked me up

Comment

Who is this guy... I've never heard of him... -_-
                                AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Working...
                                X