• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trench wars is dying

First we started with compains about tks
    Then we moved on to changing sharpnels to javs
    Then to reform the leviathans
    Now we have a bot that changes your ship when you kill 2 of your teammates ... (or maybe just twice irrispectively of the number of kills)
    Finnaly ... what we have now is a game that is charging towards its final turn. With all these complaints about tks (which IS part of what the game is all about regardless of what all you noobs think about your scores and bounty) we will get a total new game which will NOT be fun to play with. I know I refuse to play with that bot running ... and I know I'm not the only one either ... After all there are 250-700 simultaneus players at any given time in TW out of those 10-20 complain about tks ... the rest of us just think that thats what the game is all about, and still we get a game where a tk is punished even if this is the right thing to do (killed the last enemy terr in base while sacrificing a teammate just ot save base, and I got punished for this, even if my teammate said thx for what I did)

TW staff has to change ... You guys are noobs (obviously) and dont have the balls to control the game, only the rights to f*ck it up ...

Good job ... soon TW will die just like many other games with bad ops did in the past ...

Aww poor tker can't get any kills?

and no, it isn't dying.

Comment

Go make your own zone with all the settings you want and see how that goes down.

You cunt.

Comment

Who is this guy?
        megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
        L K> taught u what?
        megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
        9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
        9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

I'm guessing his name gives an accurate picture of who he is.

Comment

You gotta love this guy, going to the forum, whining about how much TW sux and thinking anyone cares about his opinion?

Sp@z my friend, have you ever thought about it that the majority doesn't agree with you?. So I assume you speak on behalf of your self and noone else. So making this thread seems pointless to me, unless you like to get flamed by our forum whores (you forum junkies know who I mean!).

Ohwell keep up the good fight! If you need any help just message me for support! Cya around rebel

Pred
            Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
            Originally posted by Cig Smoke
            Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

Here goes to another 5 page thread rooting from a dumbass first-post!

Comment

Lmao

Wow, it's like.....Send can see the future....

Originally posted by Sp@z
                Now we have a bot that changes your ship when you kill 2 of your teammates ... (or maybe just twice irrispectively of the number of kills)
                Finnaly ... what we have now is a game that is charging towards its final turn. With all these complaints about tks (which IS part of what the game is all about regardless of what all you noobs think about your scores and bounty) we will get a total new game which will NOT be fun to play with. I know I refuse to play with that bot running ... and I know I'm not the only one either ... After all there are 250-700 simultaneus players at any given time in TW out of those 10-20 complain about tks ... the rest of us just think that thats what the game is all about, and still we get a game where a tk is punished even if this is the right thing to do (killed the last enemy terr in base while sacrificing a teammate just ot save base, and I got punished for this, even if my teammate said thx for what I did)

TW staff has to change ... You guys are noobs (obviously) and dont have the balls to control the game, only the rights to f*ck it up ...

Good job ... soon TW will die just like many other games with bad ops did in the past ...
                [SARCASM] I completely agree with you by the way. Trench Wars is slowly dying.[/SARCASM]
                Last edited by moltenrock; 05-21-2005, 08:34 AM. Reason: Forgot Something

Comment

im giving it 3 months 1 week 3 hrs and 43 minutes before this topic comes up again

Comment

so there finaly is a tk bot?! it was about damn time.

Comment

yes, tw is dead for you and other tkers/lame levis and lucky shrap killers

if you dont like the new abusive weasel just change zone. Cya
                      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

it's all good. ^-^
                        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

You fucking SPAST! Gtfo, tw isn't dying. Go to eg if you don't like it anymore.
                          Do us all a favor and jump into some industrial equipment.
                          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Sp@z, gg newbie.

EDIT: rofl I wrote your name wrong, it was even more new.

Comment

Your retarted
                              4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                              4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                              4:Geio> DEEZ?
                              4:Geio> LOLOL
                              4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                              4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                              4:spirit> LOL
                              4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                              4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Working...
                              X