Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strikeball League?

To all serious strikeballers/staff...
    After the collapse of the last SBLeague, it would be nice to see another attempt.
    With possibly less squads and more players per squad to assure entendance to matches. After talking with other sbers we'd like to see another league attempt maybe with a different format. Lets say 6 squads, each squad plays each squad once, or maybe twice (2 rounds w/e). Then the top 4 squads have semi-finals Then obviously a FINAL!

It'd be cool to have some staff backing on this, and ofcourse I'm happy to help out wherever possible.

What do you think? (No faggot comments I.e. "stfu" "who cares" etc etc)
    Last edited by Disapprove; 05-23-2005, 04:43 PM.
    WiL> How do i fire?
    jM> Esc + q
    WiL left arena
    jM> ROFL
    Nr.4> hahaha
    Perunalinko > LOLOL

Joe> shut the fuck up nerd

Originally posted by Disapprove
    To all serious strikeballers/staff...
    After the collapse of the last SBLeague, it would be nice to see another attempt.
    With possibly less squads and more players per squad to assure entendance to matches. After talking with other sbers we'd like to see another league attempt maybe with a different format. Lets say 6 squads, each squad plays each squad once, or maybe twice (2 rounds w/e). Then the top 4 squads have semi-finals Then obviously a FINAL!

It'd be cool to have some staff backing on this, and ofcourse I'm happy to help out wherever possible.

What do you think?
    I'm in, but this is going to require an active staffer backing it... volunteers?
    True quote from forums:
    Originally posted by Erathia
    and I agree with Abatis.
    True quote from ?go base:
    Spamon Xa> Abatis isn't bad

Comment

Lol

ooo looky, another supported of my idea. ^-^ Im all for it.

Comment

strikeball... fuck yes
        While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
        Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

Oh hell yes.. i was the owner of vanquisher last year SBLeague but we got crushed cause of my inactivity(due to my computer crashed).. but i want SBL Season 2 $$.. Maybe after when TWDT is done.
          TWLD Champion 2014
          TWDTB Champion 2013
          TWDTB Champion 2016
          TWDTB Champion 2017
          TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
          -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

lol do you know how many people actually play sb nowadays? (not counting today). Do you know how many times i go to the sb arena everytime i'm on just to see nockm sitting there afk? (or pretending to be). it is not popular enough for a league, and if we can't bring that poplation up, another league is just a waste of time. Good way to get that pop up is planned tournaments(frequently). NOT hosted games, because everyone come, 12-14 people get picked, and everyone leave. half of the remaining players leave sometimes as well. I pretty much started to like sb after a 3on3 tournament that went really well. but then again that required staff support.

Comment

If Paladen can hold a B-Day event every year, then why can't there be a hosted SB event once or a few times a year?

If it is scheduled and posted on the TW site and forums, it should prove that enough interest may result from this.

A pre-determined date can be set allowing for those interested to show. It should be a weekend and as last years hosted event went, there where quite a few SB arena's up and running due to the turnout/participation that transpired.

Just an idea
              May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Working...
              X