Banner Thievery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banner Thievery

Banner Thieves. Why steal them? Maybe I like having went through the trouble of photocopying my anus, reducing, converting it and adjust the color so I can have an anus banner? Maybe I would give it away to ppl if they asked, but this is really jsut "theft by sudden snatching". I've lost a few other banners but my anus one will remain mine, plus the other 500 hand made banners over the years.

Not thieving! Archiving! How many times do I have to say it?!
    They were always open to thievery beforehand, all you needed was a quick copy/paste job and voila! Banners are not subject to copyright laws of any sort. If you don't like it, stiff shit.

Besides, who else would want a banner made of your anus?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy
      Besides, who else would want a banner made of your anus?
      perverts?
      Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
      oNe-t> YEAH
      nopcode> before going out
      funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

His avatar is disturbing..
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

xog wants it
          :eek:
          HTF <ER>> yes because i like 14 year old boys pretending to be female
          Lance> Here is BCG's song
          Social Lif> i bet u stole it fron utube >.>
          HTF <ER>> thats what gets me hot
          :eek:

Comment

What if your banner directory were to suddenly disappear one day, would you not be thankful that your hard work still lives on?

Comment

Kinda like "Continuum" living on after "Subspace" was "archived"? Well, yeah I suppose so, but I'm sure someone out there doesn't like all their work being "archived" for other people to leach. Well, I'm guilty to I guess, in the end it won't matter with all work, art, etc... being shared communally like some neo-communist regime. heheh, jk

Comment

Seriously, stay of my banners you commie bastards. :annoyed:

Comment

Here's why I did it and how I see it.

- If anyone liked a banner they saw (and they wanted to wear it themself), they could take it with minimal work.

- People have put effort into making their banners, why not save their work and showcase it?

- With 15000+ banners already I do not forsee that having an archive of people's personal banners will result in you seeing your personal banner being worn anymore than it is now. The odds are very against the fact that someone finds your banner on the archive, likes it, saves it, and uses it, and you see it. And on the off chance that it does happen, wouldn't you be a little proud that someone else liked your banner enough to sport it!?
                  TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
                  TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
                  TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

I was about to say, if someone really wanted to "steal" a banner all they have to do is screenshot and photochop what they want. 2d just made the process quicker.
                    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I see too many people with Paladen's banner now. It is actually quite annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by 2dragons
                        Here's why I did it and how I see it.

- If anyone liked a banner they saw (and they wanted to wear it themself), they could take it with minimal work.

- People have put effort into making their banners, why not save their work and showcase it?

- With 15000+ banners already I do not forsee that having an archive of people's personal banners will result in you seeing your personal banner being worn anymore than it is now. The odds are very against the fact that someone finds your banner on the archive, likes it, saves it, and uses it, and you see it. And on the off chance that it does happen, wouldn't you be a little proud that someone else liked your banner enough to sport it!?
                        Whatever Stalin!

(edit: I'd like to add that I'm not serious about this!)

Comment

i found banner boy in elim and changed my banner about 10 times in front of him...it.

then i got disconnected, and i couldn't re-enter for a few minutes.
                          jeez how did kuukunen get 240+ unless it was spread out over several days.
                          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

I entered an arena with the whole Banner family in it. I changed my banner to.. well.. something offensive. They all followed suit. Hilarity ensued because the people in the arena were immature asshats like me. :sorcerer:
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                            Originally posted by the_paul
                            Gargle battery acid fuckface
                            Originally posted by Material Girl
                            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Hatred
                              I entered an arena with the whole Banner family in it. I changed my banner to.. well.. something offensive. They all followed suit. Hilarity ensued because the people in the arena were immature asshats like me. :sorcerer:
                              +1
                              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
                              X