Secret Project 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Project 6

Just noticed there is a secret forum called "Secret Project 6" on ssforum.net (http://www.ssforum.net/c/index.php?showforum=4), anyone know what it is?
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

The Levi Armada regrets to inform you that, due to no fault of their own, war has been declared on the Cloaker Alliance and its supporters.
    Secret Project 6 remains CLASSIFIED Top Secret/CSI initiate, available only to the High Commanders of the Levi Armada and its advisors from the war front currently being established in Trench Wars and similar zones.
    What I can tell you is a formal charge of heresy, complete with levicide and hate-mongering, supporting the terrorism on innocent levis just trying to green, and levi bashing throughout the Kingdom of Athan, has been discerned and justly applied to a percentage of said land's inhabitants.
    What this means, is that soon the Final Day of Reckoning is nigh.
    For your crimes against the Leviathan, to include but not limited to the following:

1. Spawning the Blue Gods of Subspace while they green,

2. Attempting to suckle the levi milk, from a male or female levi, for mere sexual enjoyment and not in time of dire healing need,

3. Killing the levi progeny while they graze for sustenance, in order to engage, again, in levi milk suckling as noted in #2,

4. TKing the levi, as he defends the Castle, within said Castle being the Crystal of Levi Speed, denying his sworn duty to protect said Crystal from the Cloaker Alliance until such time the spell is broken by the Supreme High Levi,

5. Spamming propagandistic Cloaker Alliance lies to the populace of Trench Wars and other lands in which the Blue Ones dweel, in a treacherous attempt to subvert Levi Rule,

6. Poisoning the greens of said lands, in attempt to slow the maturation of spawned levis so that they may fail to fulfill their duty, to uphold the Castle which protects the Crystal of Levi Speed, in support of terrorism,

7. Support of Cloaker Alliance, evil, magical bots, of CA's origin, to suppress the Leviathan presence in the lands his race is sworn to protect!

8. Hating the Levi's allies, and being sympathetic to those of Cloaker Blood, the sworn enemy of the Levi Armada and its offspring,

9. Publicly or privately, in secret or not, coercing others to begin hating the levis despite said others's inexperience with the Great Blue Ones's powers of Healing and Divine Guidance, for those new players and inhabitants being unfairly biased against the innocent, all powerful and fair levis, and

10. Said Cloaker Alliance influence being powerful enough at this time of the planetary alignment, and having suppressed (with cloaker moles), the TRUTH from the PUBLIC about the Healing Power of the GREAT BLUE ONES,

the Levi Armada does hereby extend a formal Declaration of War on the insolent inhabitants of Trench Wars and bonded lands in the 5th dimension.

We regret your death, but we offer our arms to all those seeking refuge from the coming slaughter: lay down your arms, and submit! SUBMIT to LEVI RULE, and be SPARED! Wine, women, and song will be provided for those who come peacefully!
    For those who resist: Your death is regrettable but unavoidable! The levis, in their love for you, will purify the land and bring peace to a population ripped apart by the Cloaker Alliance. Resist their evil, and come to the levi!!
    Hail to the levis!!! All HAIL the LEVIS!!!
    Death to the shadowy ones!!! Death, and to the Pit of 1,000 Cloakers for ALL who resist!!!
    You have been formally WARNED! REPENT, and receive MERCY!
    This communique is over. Report to your battle stations. The Levi's Advocate out........
    Last edited by A_S_S_wipe; 05-26-2005, 10:46 AM.

Comment

wow.

Comment

Rpg Subspace 2006

Comment

10/10 for effort
          but seriously, does anyone know?
          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim

Comment

Well to me it seems like some sort of project going on, quite possibly the 6th in the series of projects but not necessarily. They seem to be keeping it secret though, so I can't really say any more than that.

Comment

A_S_... has stolen that speech from some levi in pub

he uses it

and is quite cool
              >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Whats the password for the section on the ssforums?
                TWLD Champion 2014
                TWDTB Champion 2013
                TWDTB Champion 2016
                TWDTB Champion 2017
                TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

The "6" is an obvious reference to the cloaker. Oops, I've said too much! Prank caller, Prank caller!!

Comment

The Truth... or IS HE
                    >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Who is this joker?

Comment

Originally posted by A_S_S_wipe
                        The "6" is an obvious reference to the cloaker. Oops, I've said too much! Prank caller, Prank caller!!
                        SSforum isn't just for TW, and most zones don't tend to use the weasel as a cloaker...

Please, I'm genuinly interested in what this project is, stop trying to be funny, it's not working...

Comment

Secret Project 6 is a new client/server project being worked on by some of the coders that frequent SSForum.

I have no idea why he picked 6, but the name will change when something is released
                          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Cool, I wonna try it
                            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

That Levi dude is dumb. Why let a Levi green when that same Levi will kill anyone without a second thought? If there's one ship I will gladly hunt for whenever I'm in pub it would be a dumbass Lev that is hopelessly determined to make it to a safe before I kill them.

I declare war on the Levi Armada. <_<
                              Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                              1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Working...
                              X