Annual Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual Tournament

Ok as you may or may not know Cylor did a tournament last year which im going to pick up this year, its the Annual Tournament!

This is how its gonna work,

8 qualifying rounds, the winner and runner up will be taken note of and be able to play in the final tournament. The winner and runner up will no longer be able to participate in other qualifying tournaments.

1 substitution tournament: if for some reason a winner or runner up of a qualifying tournament fails to show up for the final tournament, the winner will be given his spot, and if the winner isnt there then the runner up will take over, if for some reason neither of them are there, ill prolly throw myself in for shits and giggles

when i have all 16 names of the people participating in the final tournament, i will randomly draw names out of a hat or something....

the qualifying rounds of the tournament will begin on Monday May 30th at 1 PM eastern. and everyday after at 1 PM but however i am going to the beach June 5-11th and rounds will not be held on weekends bc i got shit to do, if any questions please either reply or send me a pm or ?message

thanks
    1:Mattey> proof that god doesnt exist : animals can swim into your dickhole

TWLD Season 10 Champion - Syndicate

It's already been a year? *kills self*
    DELETED

Comment

who won last year?
      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
      Philos> there is something about you
      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

umm, what's the difference between this and a normal tourny?

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
          umm, what's the difference between this and a normal tourny?
          it's gonna get hosted by CRANIUM :fear:
          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

It will have a $200 priz-wait that was Legacy.
            >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Rand, Dark Hatred won it last year

its different cause in my opinion it narrows it down to the top duelers, thats just my opinion tho

Comment

Originally posted by Cranium
                its different cause in my opinion it narrows it down to the top duelers, thats just my opinion tho
                While it is true it was like that last year, the only way it works is by creating a sort of hype. So that is what I suggest you do. =) Advertise for it a couple of times per day starting now and have people think it'll be a big deal winning this. (Last time I believe it was advertised as: "Finding out who the best dueler in Trench Wars is" or something to that extent.) perhaps there could be some sort of prize, maybe a mention on the ?go tournament arena in the top or something? (should prolly do the same for last year's winners then too)

Ah well, just some suggestions, good luck with it. I have no chance in hell of winning, but last time I couldnt even qualify, maybe I'll manage to do that this time.
                "Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl, is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Cranium
                  Rand, Dark Hatred won it last year

yeah, i agree. . .

and dark hatred is???
                  Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                  Philos> there is something about you
                  Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Win it rand, do it for Canada bish
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.
                    . â–²
                    ▲ ▲

Comment

The Champ Is Here
                      1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

rand i think it is sirius not 100% sounds like him tho

make sure if you guys have any questions post on here, pm me in game, or leave me a ?message

Comment

Not siruis, I dueled him once, played nothing like mr lofty, but both are equally potant in warbird
                          British> my 18th tomoz $$
                          Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Christ, i'm in school till 2:15 every damn day :/

Comment

Originally posted by RaCka
                              The Champ Is Here
                              You won the first round..congrats!
                              God..I need you a macro Cranium <ER> !
                              TWLD Champion 2014
                              TWDTB Champion 2013
                              TWDTB Champion 2016
                              TWDTB Champion 2017