Spectra update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spectra update

i dont know if anyone got the wrong idea (or if i got the wrong idea from Zengrath) but we do not accept ALL who want to join.

they are given a tryout by one of the captains and if they are good enough to get into the squad...they are welcomed in.

also, the rankings system that zen and i highly refined serve a great purpose. so far, the people who are generally online the most and the newer players do not have a high rank. whereas the pro's (such as zengrath and pices) who have not participated in squad practices AS MUCH (but still a lot) have their ranks MUCH MUCH higher.

the ranks show who the best players are....not the ones who simply participate the most.

Fuck dude, about time you cleared that up.

Comment

I think that update confused me.
      The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
      -Dys

Comment

im going to join, but later. unless any body cooler wants me to join their squad.
        Originally posted by Yoshiba
        i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Hey! I'm a medio! I predict we'll get a lecture in this thread about why we shouldn't be assholes in TW forums!
          Originally posted by Diakka
          Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Comment

<3 hogo
              plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

I think I'm going to have some tooth paste for dinner this evening.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X