Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Past: Time of the Winning of TWL crown Present: Spreading through out the SS galaxy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Past: Time of the Winning of TWL crown Present: Spreading through out the SS galaxy

Yes, the age of TWL Championshiponly has ended. The age of the Galactic Ruling has begun. Not only will squads gradually spread to different zones, but they will be widespread enough to run each zone whilst they consist of smods and mods through them which run each zone.

It wil start with one squad, which will spread zone to zone gradually, and be known everywhere. More squads will start to do this as well, to become legendarily known in every zone.

The age of TWL championship only has ended. The age of the Galactic Ruling has yet to begun.

^fucking nerd

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pssssssssst, plenty of squads are in more than 1 league you dolt.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

wtf?
        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

I love it when people do a bad hit of Acid and try to prophesize something that only ends up being nonsense! Flower power!!
          Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
          1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

dubiu tea ef?!

Comment

Most stupiest thread ever.
              help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

the only way you could get this to work would be to go to chaos zone and find some of the better players, and they would have to be willing to do it and believe it could work. that's the biggest stumbling block right there. once you have a squad full of elite svs veterans you might be able to pull it off.
                Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                apt>yes u can wtf
                apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                apt>na
                apt>ill show you pictures
                apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

GL with the squad man.

If it's called Defrost, you may need even more good luck.

Go ahead and be the "first" to rule the "galaxy," just don't expect us to be impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by DOTSY
                    today pub tomorow tHE WORLD !
                    ^ Spotted this little gem in a thread about a year ago. Seems to fit this situation pretty well, except for the fact that you're shooting even higher. You're skipping the "pub" part entirely and going straight to the "world" part. Good luck, and may the Shithouse be with you.
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                    Originally posted by the_paul
                    Gargle battery acid fuckface
                    Originally posted by Material Girl
                    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                    X