Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does the "AVE R" column in twdd ladder stand for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does the "AVE R" column in twdd ladder stand for?

Average Rating, obviously, but what does it mean?

1. All the ratings your squad has had divided by the number of games you've played.

Im pretty sceptical towards this interpretation since it doesnt seem to match what i've noted. Some squads have been in the bottom 800's for like two months, but when they make it into the 1100's their AVE R changes almost overnight.

2. X of the last ratings your squad has had divided by x. Where x is some arbitrary number, say 10.

Well, would match my observations better, but why use an arbitrary number?

3. The average ratings of the squads you've played _against_.

This would be interesting statistics, because it would show how you got your points (if you played hard or weak squads). Thats why i doubt it.

Does anyone know for sure what this number stands for?

I think its the 3rd option. Its average rating of your oponnents.
    But currently its not right for squads which were on before it was implemented (because it was implemented weeks AFTER scorereset) - for those squads it expects (or at least how it appears to me) that all matches before AVE R was implemented were played agains 1000 point squads.
    Plutarch: "To find a fault is easy; to do better may be difficult."

Comment

it's the average rating of the squads you have played against in that specific league.
      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
      Philos> there is something about you
      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Working...
      X