What Up Gangstas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
    You guys aren't covering any new ground....teenagers have been rebelling against authority in order to be cool for hundreds of years.
    we *damn* proud of it, too! can't hurt to think critically, anyway
    'vet' is the new 'newb'.
    sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs
      hey, don't forget the girls won the gold too!!!

hey, don't forget no one in america cares!!!

Comment

SCANDALOUS!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: PJ

Originally posted by Spider

5-2!

Hey asshole, just remember that all your boys and your "Canadian" teams are all playing in OUR national league. Says a lot about your country, when your best sport has to be apart of another nations league.

I will observe another moment of silence, but this time for your loss of this argument.

ps Volcs HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOMEN'S HOCKEY?! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT!?!?! I heard they started airing the games on comedy central...damn the person who came up with that idea is a comedic genuis.

Comment

Funny, we call it the National Hockey League too, yet you assume "National" means your nation, and that is the root of your argument. Your argument holds as much logic as Major League Baseball has in calling it's trophy the "World" Series.

About the only thing funnier is your bragging about winning this "argument".

Comment

why has no one noticed the name of this thread is "whats up gangstas?"?

Comment

heh the funny thing is that the NHL is made up of of mostly Canadians anyways. And the fact that they are palying in your cities using your American dollars is funny

that makes no sense but it's funny
                There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: PJ

Originally posted by Andy Rooney
                  Hey asshole, just remember that all your boys and your "Canadian" teams are all playing in OUR national league. Says a lot about your country, when your best sport has to be apart of another nations league.

I will observe another moment of silence, but this time for your loss of this argument.

ps Volcs HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOMEN'S HOCKEY?! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT!?!?! I heard they started airing the games on comedy central...damn the person who came up with that idea is a comedic genuis.
                  Most hockey players are from Canada.. Our olympic team is better (as I pointed out).. The hall of fame is in Canada.. What else.. Oh, our economy is better too.

Bite me.

Also, who said we were arguing? All I did was post a picture and said the score of a hockey game. Proof that Canada won the gold medal, which is true. Then you ranted about some shit, lord only knows why, and said you 'won'. Hehe Some people... *shakes head*
                  Last edited by Spider; 11-14-2002, 03:18 AM.
                  Spider
                  Formerly EEK! A Spider!
                  Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: PJ

Originally posted by Andy Rooney

I would say It's the other way around. Isn't hockey the national sport of Canada?
                    Originally posted by Diakka
                    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Hockey, Canada, and gold

Originally posted by Eeks
                      I would say It's the other way around. Isn't hockey the national sport of Canada?
                      No, lacross is our national sport. Of course, that didn't stop us from beating the USA in the gold medal game.
                      Spider
                      Formerly EEK! A Spider!

Comment

the national in national hockey league oringally stood for canadas national hockey league. circa 1917 or so.
                        nowadays its just a business and a name, bringing in nationalistic bullshit to the discussion is stupid.

Comment

hi,
                          no one cares.

sincerely,
                          everyone else
                          plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
                            no one cares.
                            Holy stunning revelation batman! News flash: nobody cares! If there's one thing the little... people... in this game can agree on it's that nobody cares. Yes, as a group we all open our big mouths then one of us beats everyone else to the trump card of any disscussion in TW: Nobody cares! I hate to be cynical but how many threads end like that?

Wait, don't answer.. I don't care! Right? Damn, I'm getting good at this. Look out world, Spider is back!! BOOYAA BAYYYBEEE

Also, I don't know if the hockey hall of fame is in Canada.. I realized today that there is one in Saskatchewan, so that doesn't mean anything.

Sorry to kick a dead horse, but I felt like it. So there. NA NA NAAAAA NA NAAAAAAA NAAAAAAA

We're all havin a good time, right? Wooooooooo
                            Spider
                            Formerly EEK! A Spider!

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
                              heh the funny thing is that the NHL is made up of of mostly Canadians anyways. And the fact that they are palying in your cities using your American dollars is funny

that makes no sense but it's funny
                              Yes but they are raising money also with merchandise, commercialing.
                              :yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL
                                that was more special than all of Jerry's kids
                                hi spider
                                plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Working...
                                X