Top 100 Elim Players.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 100 Elim Players.

How come you lazy asses never update this shit anymore? Ide like to see the list of players.
    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Who cares about elim, baseelim is where the action is at ^-^
    :whistling

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
      How come you lazy asses never update this shit anymore? Ide like to see the list of players.
      agreed, it should be updated like the twd site, then more people will take interest in elim
      1: TNTkilla> wow i cant see them
      1: PRiMORDiAL> u laggot
      1: funny_porkchop> move your dick out the way :P
      1: PRiMORDiAL> loooool

Comment

yeah cause not enough interested as is <_<
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I think there's a problem with updating the elim site. The public scores stuff on the main site is also not updated because it's the job of the PR Smod and no one has been assigned to do it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
            Damnit and I always thought it was updated automatically. Shows how much I know. <_<

Comment

Originally posted by Wil
              Who cares about elim, baseelim is where the action is at ^-^
              Maybe the whining action is.. but not fighting action javing is so boring to watch ..
              TWLD Champion 2014
              TWDTB Champion 2013
              TWDTB Champion 2016
              TWDTB Champion 2017
              TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
              -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim
                Maybe the whining action is.. but not fighting action javing is so boring to watch ..
                actually baseelim usually has like 2 or 3 whiners per game who whine about every death but elim has 10x more newbies whining about strays and bullshit... the only bad thing, whining-wise, in baseelim is how people think you're teaming if you decide to play defensively and not shoot at EVERY single person who comes by.

Comment

The elims have lost some of what they had over the years it seems to me. I duno maybe its just the people who play in them now but I used to like elim a lot more about 3 or 4 years ago. -_-
                  Last edited by Relief; 06-03-2005, 03:16 AM.
                  I hate you all.

Comment

They already made a thread about this, not so long ago. i'm sure they're not working on it and they won't work on it for the next 5 years. j/k just assign something to do it. Maybe strike kan do it, since he is looking for website work.
                    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Elim used to bring like 100 players.. like 2 years ago now its just back down to 40sih.. and you lie awesome every time i kill someone in Baseelim they whine.. :<.. all of them :/
                      TWLD Champion 2014
                      TWDTB Champion 2013
                      TWDTB Champion 2016
                      TWDTB Champion 2017
                      TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                      -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

At pieks elim has 70-80 people I think. And that's enough for a game of elim.
                        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Working...
                        X