Elimination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elimination

As relief said: The elims have lost some of what they had over the years it seems to me. I duno maybe its just the people who play in them now but I used to like elim a lot more about 3 or 4 years ago.

Pretty much all true, in fact this whole game was a lot better in the past with less people (no offense but there were a lot less actual newbies), and the feeling of this game was so much different. People respected each other, for instance in elim, people respected the unwritten rules of going to base (in javelin games) without shooting at each other or in any other games, not to spawn one another. But for some time now, this game has been going under the revolution of LAME. That is how it is and that is how it will always be, it will only get worse. Sad but true.

thanks for the report.

Comment

if you rely on subspace for friends, respect, etc, then yeah, there might be a whole lot less of that these days. if, however, you have an actual life and really couldnt give a fuck about your subspace popularity, then the skill level and gameplay (lag is so much less of a factor now) of elim generally improves every year from my experience.. elim is a single player game.. why the fuck do i see you nerds complain about how unfriendly it is in elim. it should be hostile.. shows people actually give a fuck. if you are going to waste your time with any game you should at least fucking try at it. elim hasnt declined, it has evolved from a nerd dominated zone to a skill dominated one.. you want to make e-friends go to a zone where youre on a team.. not that i should be giving advice on how to make friends in computer game, lol

but yeah, crushed as i am that there arent 5 nerds talking about lord of the rings between each game anymore, im pretty satisfied with elim these days.. look at any top individual sport or game.. would you see tyson telling hollyfield how sexy he looks tonight, or whatever you nerds conversate about? please... would boxing be ruined if he started shit talking instead, or would it actually be interesting? please.... oh, and coming from someone could donate (again), please fix the elim database. i cant imagine this takes takes the right person more than 5 minutes.. youve had 6 months by the looks of it, get the fuck on it. <---(this is what i came here to post, by the way)

Comment

This is just the way of gaming. As a game gets more newbies, it is inclined to become more lame. Newbies cant rely on skill for kills, so they resort to lame. Just how it works.
        2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

imo this game had more active players a few years ago than it does now

Comment

Just like any other game..lol
            Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

too much newbs in elim, thats y i dont go anymore much..

but those newbs who think they be good and veteran in tw because they get highscores in elim so they spawn and be lame at any chance they get cuz they cant do shit without laming..

Comment

Totally agree with Don :up:

Comment

The way I look at it is.. play the game how you think it should be played. Spawnkilling is annoying, but it happens. I don't blatantly go into spawn looking for kills, but if I can't get away safely I'm gonna take a shot at the bugger to save my own hide. Vulching? No such thing. If you get vulched it's your own damn fault for not planning your attack and looking at radar. Lag shots.. ahhh, the Holy Grail of most bitching.. an eat is an eat whether you decide to tell the world or not, so rather than get your nickers all scrunched up in your mouth, don't rush into someone you know that eats.. it's hard to see an eat when you're sniping the bastard from the edge of radar, so you won't know the difference.

Instead of bitching about something, don't do whatever it is that makes you bitch and you'll have fun playing this game. Fun? Yes, it is possible. Try it.
                  Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                  1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Originally posted by King Baba
                    The way I look at it is.. play the game how you think it should be played. Spawnkilling is annoying, but it happens. I don't blatantly go into spawn looking for kills, but if I can't get away safely I'm gonna take a shot at the bugger to save my own hide. Vulching? No such thing. If you get vulched it's your own damn fault for not planning your attack and looking at radar. Lag shots.. ahhh, the Holy Grail of most bitching.. an eat is an eat whether you decide to tell the world or not, so rather than get your nickers all scrunched up in your mouth, don't rush into someone you know that eats.. it's hard to see an eat when you're sniping the bastard from the edge of radar, so you won't know the difference.

Instead of bitching about something, don't do whatever it is that makes you bitch and you'll have fun playing this game. Fun? Yes, it is possible. Try it.
                    Well Said

Elim used to have the vets in there, like 2 years ago and now newbies are everywhere now baseelim i see the most vets over there. i remember when elim reached 100 people that was fun, now elim is just 34 people a day its kinda sad... i miss the old days
                    TWLD Champion 2014
                    TWDTB Champion 2013
                    TWDTB Champion 2016
                    TWDTB Champion 2017
                    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                      This is just the way of gaming. As a game gets more newbies, it is inclined to become more lame. Newbies cant rely on skill for kills, so they resort to lame. Just how it works.
                      it's how america beat britain. guerilla tactics. it seems fighting has evolved in trench wars.
                      3:PEGASiS> double u tee ef?
                      3:Spirit> ar oh ef el

MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis if I catch you hiding again I will ban you -Da Farmer!
                      MODERATOR WARNING: pegasis, If you do not stop killing your own team <yellow ships on radar> You will be banned from this zone!! Thank you. -YoMama!!!

Hal Wilker> hal likes pegasis to cumshot in his eye.

Comment

Someday these very same newbies you speak of will make a thread about how newbies have taken over elims, and how much they miss the good old days when there was respect and skill.

History repeats, don't dwell on it.

Comment

Originally posted by King Baba
                          Vulching? No such thing. If you get vulched it's your own damn fault for not planning your attack and looking at radar.
                          thank you
                          violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                          [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Nothing is wrong with elim, sure its annoying when you get spawned 5 times in a row by some aznboi5512 kid but it happens. The way I try to think of it is every time I get lamed I probably lamed 5 other people, because its true. I don't care what you say but there is no reason any real player can not completly dominate elim now as opposed to before. Whenever I feel like trying (mostly on other names) I go 25+ easy and I don't even consider myself good.

I think the real problem is washups who spend too much time counting how many hours they have and somehow think that alone should get them good recs every game and blame "newbs" for a "lame" kill. BTW I am not saying I don't do it now and then, but its the truth.

Comment

What is this...like the hundreth thousanth post of how fucked up elim is why it should go this way or that....I say we get rid of it entirely so the complaints stop.
                              Total Mobility, Untouchable Agility
                              ~
                              Night, Sweetdreams.

Comment

Working...
                              X