• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill die before there is a new version of continuum :yawn:
    Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
    Mastersword> ROFL
    Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

Comment

I'd say you have less than a year to live then
      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt
        I'd say you have less than a year to live then
        wooyay

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
          i think if you can't figure out that yellow are teammates and blue are enemies, you probably shouldnt be on these forums
          holy crap that guy is so f'ing owned...
          truth about vets vs noobs [clickable]
          "...can we pretend I lag and you eat my burst?"
          Guy: What does that SS mean on your car?
          Me: Oh, it's the Subspace model. You know, bigger engine, level 3 bombs...

Comment

Originally posted by a21ozcoldcup
            holy crap that guy is so f'ing owned...
            The ultimate in read the title of a thread, maybe look at a few things people said and give a response ON THINGS PEOPLE SAID A DAMN YEAR AGO PAY ATTENTION GASDEFAWELKWAEIO
            afksry

Comment

Originally posted by Ignominy
              The ultimate in read the title of a thread, maybe look at a few things people said and give a response ON THINGS PEOPLE SAID A DAMN YEAR AGO PAY ATTENTION GASDEFAWELKWAEIO

No shit dude. I read the entire thread.

If it's such a big deal why didn't the thread get closed and why the unneccessary use of caps?- ass. It's amazing we get any new players into SS anymore with how friendly people are here.

Comment

I am the nicest, friendliest player in ss. Ask anyone.

I said those things because YOU SHOULD FUCKING KNOW THAT IT IS POINTLESS TO REVIVE A THREAD WITHOUT NEW PERTINENT INFORMATION AND THAT THE THREAD NOT BEING CLOSED HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHETHER OR NOT IT IS OUTDATED AND BESIDES I FIND GIANT LETTERS VERY AMUSING BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I AM REALLY YELLING ESPECIALLY WHEN PAIRED WITH LONG RUNON SENTENCES AND FOLLOWED BY KEYBOARD POUNDING GANKJHIOANKLOAISDFHSFDJKL
                afksry

Comment

IGNOMINY IS ACTUALLY ONE OF THE FEW NICE PEOPLE IN TW, JACKASS. DON'T JUDGE PEOPLE BASED ON ONE RETARDED FORUM POST

CAPSCAPSCAPSCAPS
                  -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Comment

Originally posted by Ignominy
                    I am the nicest, friendliest player in ss. Ask anyone.

I said those things because YOU SHOULD FUCKING KNOW THAT IT IS POINTLESS TO REVIVE A THREAD WITHOUT NEW PERTINENT INFORMATION AND THAT THE THREAD NOT BEING CLOSED HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHETHER OR NOT IT IS OUTDATED AND BESIDES I FIND GIANT LETTERS VERY AMUSING BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I AM REALLY YELLING ESPECIALLY WHEN PAIRED WITH LONG RUNON SENTENCES AND FOLLOWED BY KEYBOARD POUNDING GANKJHIOANKLOAISDFHSFDJKL

I'm sure you're just a delight in-game. Here you apparently have the capacity to be an ass. Reviving a "dead" thread has absoloutely no impact on your life nor does it impact the quality of these forums as they are already filled with mostly "dead" threads.

Comment

Originally posted by winipcfg
                      IGNOMINY IS ACTUALLY ONE OF THE FEW NICE PEOPLE IN TW, JACKASS. DON'T JUDGE PEOPLE BASED ON ONE RETARDED FORUM POST

CAPSCAPSCAPSCAPS

Okay, so I "revive a dead thread" ... pardon me while I gasp here.

AND I get two different people (using creative words like fuck and ass btw) telling me that one I am incredibly and amazingly stupid for reviving a thread and two that they really are nice people. I think TW is filled with lots of great people... but I'm sorry I DO judge people for acting stupid over (again let me gasp before saying it) reviving a "dead" thread.

Comment

OMG ITS THE CAPS LOCK VIRUS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Emaho
                          OMG ITS THE CAPS LOCK VIRUS!!!
                          word, yo.

Comment

Wow, man. Can't you see I'm just giving you a hard time? I hate to break my tone, but I think I had to before you leave actually thinking I'm an ass.

And I really do pride myself on being one of the most receptive, amiable players I know, especially towards inexperienced players who are eager to learn. I spend a decent amount of time in pub and I am constantly taking time out to answer people's questions and help them with their problems. I feel adding new players to this game is an important part of keeping it alive and every esc + q answer is a step away from that.

You registered a few years ago for these forums, so you don't really fall into the "new to the place" category. I assumed the extreme level of my reaction (especially the 2nd post) was blatant enough to expose its satirical nature. But in truth this is something you should know better than to do.

Look a little closer before you snap to judgements over something as silly as size 7 bolded caps.
                            afksry

Comment

Forum staff discourages the revival of old threads unless there was something new or vital to be added, like if there were a recent update.

I don't think reviving a year-old thread just to say "holy crap that guy is so f'ing owned..." qualifies. This thread will likely be closed, but I wouldn't be surprised if warnings were given out as well, not just for the thread revival but depending on the mod and his mood, also for Ig's annoying caps.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                                I don't think reviving a year-old thread just to say "holy crap that guy is so f'ing owned..." qualifies. This thread will likely be closed, but I wouldn't be surprised if warnings were given out as well, not just for the thread revival but depending on the mod and his mood, also for Ig's annoying caps.
                                This obviously calls for making as many pointless/all caps posts as possible before Sarien, the all-knowing mod, sees. :fear:
                                -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Comment

Working...
                                X