Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mental Health and Subspace (RE: Player names)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mental Health and Subspace (RE: Player names)

I think a lot of subspace players could qualify for free or reduced prescription drugs for the treatment of whatever issues they are experiencing. I mean, yes, this is a 2-D space game, yeah, its for fun, but really, what issues plague our player base?

In example, player names and behaviour. I can understand arena theme-based characterization, but some of these players's choice of identity is finally starting to worry me!

Yes, I am Asswipe, and the Levi's Advocate, but those names pertain to my mood and immediate game activities. My concern heightened after a few encounters with, particularly, a player who calls himself "Man Kitten".

I don't like to read "Man Kitten"'s name too often, nor do I like to read his blabber, which is mostly something like "meow meow, hi, meow milk" type crap garbage. This disturbs me, more than any other weird person's monotribe in this game.

I am now wondering if subspace is causing people to develop these obviously disturbing behaviours, or is the game a natural attraction for those on the edge of sociopathic behaviour. Also, is the game ENCOURAGING development of these neurotic tendencies?

I know, it's kind of a serious look at what's supposed to be a recreational activity. With that in mind, what do you people think about the mental health average of Trench Wars? (PS: Man Kitten: please get help)

You have the freedom to come out of your daily normality online. I do wonder if Bilbo rapes little girls in his spare time though.

Comment

There is also the ?ignore command. You can also perma-ignore the guy by creating an ignore.txt file in your Continuum folder. Simply add the name to the file (one name per line) then save the file. Start up SS and you should be good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by A_S_S_wipe
        I am now wondering if subspace is causing people to develop these obviously disturbing behaviours, or is the game a natural attraction for those on the edge of sociopathic behaviour. Also, is the game ENCOURAGING development of these neurotic tendencies?
        Yes.

You should flee at top speed.
        "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

l
          o
          l
          ol
          l
          o
          lo
          ol
          o

MAN KITTEN

Comment

I've come into contact with this individual and I suspect he's someone aliased for the sole purpose of annoying others.

Comment

Someone told me about that Man Kitten guy the other day. I don't remember who it was or when but yea, that's kinda weird.
              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
              1:Chao <ER>> at all
              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

I like people who use names that show that they are female(and/or young)
                YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
                Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Originally posted by GHB
                  I like people who use names that show that they are female(and/or young)
                  I'm gonna be Young and sexy girllionheart <3 <3 from now on.
                  Regency> not in for dd lol
                  Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Originally posted by Dant-Zu
                    I'm gonna be Young and sexy girllionheart <3 <3 from now on.
                    ~*SeXxYchIcK12*~
                    YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
                    Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Don't forget the Ant Queen, which is man kitten as well.
                      Saying crap, like.. hisss hisss

I think its just some immature kid doing this, rather they say it's mental.

Most of these pub clowns, just want attention or to try to get a rise out of someone.

Comment

It's the internet. There's much more disturbing and fucked up things then some kid on Subspace going "meow".

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                          I do wonder if Bilbo rapes little girls in his spare time though.
                          i doubt it, he is a big attention whore but i dont think he really wants that attention irl.

Comment

Man Kitten pisses me the fuck off. I try to play trivia and all I see is "meow googled" "meow too fast meow" "meow I take up the ass from three burly black men at once meow". Shut the fuck up and get your attention somewhere else.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                            Originally posted by the_paul
                            Gargle battery acid fuckface
                            Originally posted by Material Girl
                            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Gone are the days when social misfits were easily identified by the squadname; Floydians, Wolvencreed, or SSJrevolution.

Comment

Working...
                              X