Protest: ?GO tourny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protest: ?GO tourny

For the love of god, i am Sick of javers keep voting 7(2vs2 jav), please make a seprate arena for warbird(other ships, can be here too) and javs(other ships, can be here too) I used to enjoy ?go tourny until javers, came. So please, im asking you nicely make a seprate arena for warbirds, thx.

hazuki
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Tourny is a democracy, give the people what they want.
    You get wbs when it randoms.
    :whistling

Comment

A democracy is where 51% of the people control the other 49%.
      I think they should work on making the bot more stable first.

Comment

fptp would be good
        >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Hmmm... ?go tourny was designed to make the "majority" of the TW population happy... :turned: That means if the "majority" wants Javs, tourny is gonna be javs >.<"

Please remember, I do agree with Haz on this one... but theres nothing we can do about it since the "majority" of the population wants javs... -_-
          AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

It's all about what time your playing, whether it's a string of 2v2 wb or 2v2 javs.

I have over the past few months been conducting research into what influences wb or jav tournys.

During mainly euro time, i find it's mainly Jav...but when the yanks start comming online around 7-8pm UK time...it's more wb based.

But yes...it is in the end the majority vote. We don't need to tourny arenas. Just get good at jav/wb, whatever is your weakest you can practise.

JM
            -Rasc

Comment

Originally posted by AcidBomber
              Hmmm... ?go tourny was designed to make the "majority" of the TW population happy... :turned: That means if the "majority" wants Javs, tourny is gonna be javs >.<"

Please remember, I do agree with Haz on this one... but theres nothing we can do about it
              not unless we make a seprate arena for wbs.. =/
              TWLD Champion 2014
              TWDTB Champion 2013
              TWDTB Champion 2016
              TWDTB Champion 2017
              TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
              -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim
                not unless we make a seprate arena for wbs.. =/
                Which would probably drop the amount of players playing in one game dramatically. I rather play a game with 20 teams instead 5.
                megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                L K> taught u what?
                megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

We need ?go tourny (warbirds)
                  ?go javtourny (javs)

?go wb (free for all warbird dueling with TWBot counting streaks). (equivalient of what ?go javs has become)

Thx

Comment

I wonder if there could be an automated deathmatch!! Something like Deathmatchbot! i guess it would be a welcome change. Yes i get tired of going to tourny to play javs -_- .
                    A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

An automated deathmatch is practically wbduel... although witht the bigger numbers of people would be fun too play.

And yeah, a ?go wb would be pretty welcome... but what should the map be like? Perhaps i should make one!

But on the tourny note... i was talking to someone the other day about how tourny should possibly run all the time, elim/baseelim/wbduel (which is hardly ever on) are a bit crappy these days, tourny is the only fun one.

But ?go tourny wb and ?go tourny jav should not happen. Maybe you should send this to qan - that TWPS thing.

JM
                      -Rasc

Comment

Originally posted by RascaL
                        And yeah, a ?go wb would be pretty welcome... but what should the map be like?
                        Perhaps just the ?go deathmatch arena would work.
                        Or maybe a ?go duel (the original) style

Comment

just make a new modul on the tournybot, lets say when there are 2 jav games in a row the next one is a wb rnd something like that aint that hard.
                          Originally posted by Kolar
                          My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                          ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

That would work too.

Comment

The general idea here is probably to increase population. If 7 wins the vote, many warbirds will still participate, and vice versa. Most of the tournaments really only have 20-30 people now at the highest points.. and that would probably drop to 10-20 if separate arenas were made.
                              I'm back.

Comment

Working...
                              X