X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pascone
    i saw deez nuts get 19-1 and 3 lagouts against 'militaris'

guess he cheated too
    Game he is referring to: http://twd.trenchwars.org/body.php?a...tchID=88807376

Everyone has lucky rounds, deez nuts getting a 19-1 does not mean he cheated. He is naturally laggy. In all three rounds he got atleast 2 lagouts. A quick look at his twd profile (
    http://twd.trenchwars.org/body.php?a...player_id=9432) shows that in 18 dds he has played, he has gotten a total of 40 lagouts; so basically an average of two per game. in 25 jds he has gotten 66 lagouts, so an average between 2-3 per game.)

I have seen Wethod play before and his lag definitely did not seem "natural". He always had stable pings but would eat many shots. It may or may not be an odd coincidence that Wethod sounds very similar to Method, but taking a look at his squad history (http://twl.trenchwars.org/index.php?...nUserID=208463) shows that he has been on only on 1 squad, so obviously he was aliased.

Comment

i think wethod passed his cheats on to value members cheaters... :fear:

lol guess im still annoyed about losing a 2nd time earlier ^-^
      Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
      Mastersword> ROFL
      Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

Comment

hahaha you guys are such a bad losers.

CANT BEAT THEM, HATE THEM!!!
        SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
        SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
        Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
        Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
        1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
        1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Originally posted by pascone
          i saw deez nuts get 19-1 and 3 lagouts against 'militaris'

guess he cheated too
          The point that Method has been banned before for the very same reason, is enough reason to have suspicion be aroused.
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.
          . â–²
          ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
            nog.

You're definatly funny nick, it's just that none of them got it.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I'm glad they didn't, sorry nick. The last thing we need are threads like this that list Subspace cheats, it also gets people intrested in using them. If you believe a player is cheating then report it to staff through ?cheater.. and if it's in a TWD game goto a TWD Op. This is nothing new: Method evades, uses a new cheat or if he's lazy just gashi, we net ban him.. then he spends hours changing his IP, Macid ect.. so he can do it all again.
              Last edited by Kolar; 06-23-2005, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
                I'm glad they didn't, sorry nick. The last thing we need are threads like this that list Subspace cheats, it also gets people intrested in using them. If you believe a player is cheating then report it to staff through ?cheater.. and if it's in a TWD game goto a TWD Op. This is nothing new: Method evades, uses a new cheat or if he's lazy just gashi, we net ban him.. then he spends hours changing his IP, Macid ect.. so he can do it all again.
                you can change your ip and macid all within about 30 seconds... seriously .40 needs an improved banning system.
                Indulgence

Comment

Originally posted by Melon
                  you can change your ip and macid all within about 30 seconds... seriously .40 needs an improved banning system.
                  Yes that's true but i don't think you can improve it much more... getting ip and macaddress banned is the only thing you can get done i think!?
                  A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Instead of just banning Method...you should have also should down his squad, i.e. value, just as a warning.

JM
                    -Rasc

Comment

oh yes, because that's fair. And not even a little bit fascist.
                      lol u fear belgium ppl?
                      I fear belgium biscuits. So much that i eat them at first opportunity.

Originally posted by Disliked
                      Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                      +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by RascaL
                        Instead of just banning Method...you should have also should down his squad, i.e. value, just as a warning.

JM
                        LOLOLOLOLOL i hope ur joking. this is to funny. the squad got NOTHING to do with 1 person that u think that is cheating.
                        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                        ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Dizzy RascaL thats the silliest thing I ever heard.

I Saw a similar Method character called Mefodiiiiiiii or something in wbduel doing something he would shake when he hit a rock and kept dissapearing (cloaking???)

Comment

Originally posted by semenfaze
                            Dizzy RascaL thats the silliest thing I ever heard.

I Saw a similar Method character called Mefodiiiiiiii or something in wbduel doing something he would shake when he hit a rock and kept dissapearing (cloaking???)
                            so many wannabes out there
                            My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                            ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Hah due it's pretty pointless how you keep posting in this thread trying to deny that it's method cheating when it is so blatantly obvious that he is.
                              I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

Originally posted by Due
                                LOLOLOLOLOL i hope ur joking. this is to funny. the squad got NOTHING to do with 1 person that u think that is cheating.
                                LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

afk
                                -Rasc

Comment

Working...
                                X