X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
    The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Yes Kuuk. If the weasel cloaks. And it won't beat a good terr. (emphasis on good, ie not a terr that just rushes firing bullets.) Lanc is usable for things other than weasel hunting, if you give it a try. Its energy is so low so it is affected the most by bomb blasts, and emp is even worse. Cant cloak, stealth or boost. It has its downsides

Originally posted by Disliked
      Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
      +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by Kuukunen
        Edify, that would help so much. :P
        i was serious. the weasel is butt ugly and always pops up in the most annoying places. giving a new look would make it oh, so pleasant.

omg i want that cucumber install universe thing in my sig too!
        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Theif of Time
          Yes Kuuk. If the weasel cloaks. And it won't beat a good terr. (emphasis on good, ie not a terr that just rushes firing bullets.) Lanc is usable for things other than weasel hunting, if you give it a try. Its energy is so low so it is affected the most by bomb blasts, and emp is even worse. Cant cloak, stealth or boost. It has its downsides
          I've been testing terrs in pub, still haven't found one that has owned me. If the cloaker is good, to kill it, you have to be careful, meaning you have to back up all the time, and if there's anyone around, it's a problem. Usually the cloaker is happy with double kill from a terr (if he's going for the terr, if not, he can just run) so if you don't back up, he can just boost shoot you.

Bomb blasts? If you have to go close to a wall, you can cloak. And emp?? I've played some weasel and I think I still haven't been emped once.

Comment

Its more friendly bomb blasts that hit me most of the time. I weasel attacking and defending flagroom, venturing to roof and around mid base occasionally. You can avoid EMP by being on roof and midbase but in flagroom it is harder, especially in pure pub.

To tell the truth the only terriers that can consistently beat me is Kontrolz. I tend to get other terriers with a spray left in flagroom, they fly into it. People tend to get annoyed at weasels ability to fire on lower energies.

Comment

Originally posted by AoS
              tw is slowly turning from the old tw we all loved where it took time to recharge and one hit kills were the shiz, turning into a Superzone like EG or......dsb
              lay off the drugs. TW never moved toward EG type and never will.

Comment

Why introduce a ninth ship when only four of the current eight ships are good? Fix the four unbalanced ones first.
                5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                5: Da1andonly> =((
                5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

well normally I would support the NW but as Tone likes it I say keep the weasel

Damned if I do and damned if I don't
                  >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

I support the changing of the weasel gfx into a chocobo. Who's with me?

Jeansi: those 4 would be spider, terr, shark... and... lancaster perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
                      lay off the drugs. TW never moved toward EG type and never will.
                      TW and EG are actually VERY close to each others. They're both 2d space ship games with eight different ships which are named: Warbird, Javelin, Spider, Leviathan, Terrier, Weasel, Lancaster and Shark. They are both played through a client program called "Continuum". There are bullets, bombs, repels, ... well, want me to go on? ...

And this is what happens when I'm tired and start typing for the sake of typing. Sorry people.

Comment

Working...
                      X