Automated Hockey And Strikeball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automated Hockey And Strikeball

Get some new bots and do it. There's not enough in tw to do these days. Elim sucks, <ER>s suck...if they have to do anything manual its too much work
    E.G. Ewan <ER>> Hosting golen gun is really hard...
    Erm yeah? doing WORK can be.

So get some bots, and do it.
    -Rasc

That would take months with TWDev, then there is also flaws.. and yada yada yada. It's better off just hosting it with an <ER>
    My Music Playlist

Comment

Find us a programmer that is not busy and sure we will make it happen
      Elmo!> Hola
      KJW> Elimo!
      Nimrook> Melo!
      yungsta> jello!

Comment

automated strikeball, now that i'd like to see!

as for hockey, head over to hz. there's absolutely no reason for us to have an automated hockey subarena when there's an entire zone dedicated to the very same thing.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Rascal, there's this new thing called trench wars proposal system. One of thing it includes is that the one making the proposal finds the people who will do the work.

Also: if you want automated hockey, go to Hockey Zone, it's their game you know. :P In tw even hosted hockey events sometimes have troubles with getting enough people.
          Last edited by Kuukunen; 06-29-2005, 05:36 PM.

Comment

What next? Automated players. Automated map making bots.
            Dey took ar jobs!

Comment

Originally posted by Melo
              Find us a programmer that is not busy and sure we will make it happen
              That would take a long time with one programmer, indefinetly to do that much code with a few bugs.. and theres no telling if it would work right :turned:
              My Music Playlist

Comment

jesus

The last 5 threads i posted about this didn't send the message? Kyace <ER> is supposed to be working on a bot that can be used for automated Strikeball...even though it has been a while, I'm sure he will finish it.

Comment

get a clue molten i dont think he even started :/ lol !=P

5:moltenrock> kyace
                  5:Kyace <ER>>yes?
                  5:moltenrock> is it done?

lol u aske dthat every day on twbeta chat, probably still do, got annoying , but i left that chat. for some reason.
                  TWLD Champion 2014
                  TWDTB Champion 2013
                  TWDTB Champion 2016
                  TWDTB Champion 2017
                  TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                  -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

He probably didn't start because of the expected release of twcore, a lot of TWDev has been working on it.. Qan is the head of it I believe
                    My Music Playlist

Comment

We hope, and I strongly emphasize hope to put out a new release by the end of the summer.
                      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Auto Hockey would be nice. Im sure theres an open source hockey bot already designed.

www.subspacedownloads.com ???

Comment

there WAS automated hockey in TW a year ago, right??

It didn't kick off.

edit: a hockeybot like the matchbots in base might do the trick though, get 10 people to the arena and ask for a mod to start it up.
                          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                          5: Da1andonly> =((
                          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Kuukunen
                            Rascal, there's this new thing called trench wars proposal system. One of thing it includes is that the one making the proposal finds the people who will do the work.

Also: if you want automated hockey, go to Hockey Zone, it's their game you know. :P In tw even hosted hockey events sometimes have troubles with getting enough people.
                            I dont like going to HZ, they're too good, plus alwasy to many people playing. Can't we just steal there pub hockey bot and use that? I mean, how hard can it be?
                            -Rasc

Comment

You can never get a proper game in hz because everyone's either in scrim speccing or in mini.
                              2:puker> gilder is any band bigger than metallica in your country
                              2:gilder> if artist count, madonna, cause he was in finland once
                              2:puker> he
                              2:puker> maledonna
                              2:Sika> whats metallica

Comment

Working...
                              X