help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed

used 2 play this about 2 years ago then i had no pc recently got my pc back anyways i have just downloaded continuum but there is hardly any zones can anybody help me? thanx :fear:

Originally posted by brago
    used 2 play this about 2 years ago then i had no pc recently got my pc back anyways i have just downloaded continuum but there is hardly any zones can anybody help me? thanx :fear:
    Go to the View menu, click 'Zones...' then select the zones you want with the 'Add Zones' button. Then play.

Comment

Originally posted by introvert
      Go to the View menu, click 'Zones...' then select the zones you want with the 'Add Zones' button. Then play.
      the thing is mate there are only a few zones there about five in totall an the trenchwars zone is not there i know i have to add somthing to the Directory Server Address List but what?

sorry for being a pain in the ass thanx

Comment

When you open Continuum click on Zones then click Download. from there you can add new zones to your list and if you're having problems connecting to the dir servers then you can add TW manually by using 'Add Custom..' and inputting:

Name: SSCU Trench Wars
        IP address: 66.36.241.110
        Port: 5400

You can do this for any zone with the correct information from this site http://stats.17thparallel.com/.

Comment

thanks that went ok now i have forgotten my user an password and having trouble re registering :fear: sorry for beaing a ball ache
          Last edited by brago; 07-02-2005, 06:12 PM.

Comment

right i have done that but all of a sudden the zones have turned red

Comment

wont let me connect what so ever

Comment

can anybody help me?

Comment

Your firewall is probably blocking them out, thinking it's a virus :P
                  My Music Playlist

Comment

LOL, you have alot of problems!

but all the sscx are red atm!
                    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Working...
                    X