• Show
Clear All

• Stop Ban evaders and double squaders

use regkey?

would ss allow it?

Originally posted by sp_acely_fan
    use regkey?

would ss allow it?
    maybe ur missing the point here but it is a FREE game. how are u gonna do that?

its just impossible
    Originally posted by Kolar
    My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
    ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Maybe we could have a guy who answers calls and talks to people who then prove they have an identity which isn't the same as someone other's. So then if someone wanted to start playing ss, he could call the number and after talking, the answering guy would give the caller a key, which he can use to play ss. Wanna do it Spacely? We've got about 10000 callers in line.

Comment

Or maybe we could use credit card number. :fear:

Comment

Or maybe we could not care, cuse as long as they arent being trouble-some then it doesnt matter?

Comment

Was in public 7, going to help capture flag for my frequency. Then a levi shot 123525 levi bombs at me, killing me and went through a wall same time. Think his name was Jake3. My gaming experience was violated tonight... but Jake3 is a damn good levi, I'll give him that. : )
            RaCka> how can i get you here
            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Funny stuff! : o
              Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

They're not cheaters, they just transcend beyond rules that apply to normal people.

A friend of mine used to cheat in CS with a name There Is No Spoon. :fear:

Comment

Originally posted by death row
                  Was in public 7, going to help capture flag for my frequency. Then a levi shot 123525 levi bombs at me, killing me and went through a wall same time. Think his name was Jake3. My gaming experience was violated tonight... but Jake3 is a damn good levi, I'll give him that. : )

hehehe
                  My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit

Comment

ROFFLECOPTER
                    -Rasc

Comment

i am not Spacely

so what if it is a free game

there are a couple zones that when you goto you can only be in spec untill your approved by a mod to play and we all know there are always ER's on

and once you get approved make all the names you want cause it can track and once you get banned your banned and thats that
                      Last edited by sp_acely_fan; 07-04-2005, 09:30 AM.

Comment

i am not Spacely

so what if it is a free game

there are a couple zones that when you goto you can only be in spec untill your approved by a mod to play and we all know there are always ER's on

and once you get approved make all the names you want cause it can track and once you get banned your banned and thats that
                        what zones? haven't seen one of them (with a decent pop)
                        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit

Comment

sry drow i got bored last night, but look on the bright side my rec was 153-0 2 minutes into my pub session

and yomama!!! u find me yet?

u must feel stupid now, thougth you can ban me fucker?
                          if u find what name im using without me telling u again ill never play again

fuckin asian fuck, hate asians

Comment

Originally posted by Deluge
                            sry drow i got bored last night, but look on the bright side my rec was 153-0 2 minutes into my pub session

and yomama!!! u find me yet?

u must feel stupid now, thougth you can ban me fucker?
                            if u find what name im using without me telling u again ill never play again

fuckin asian fuck, hate asians
                            np bro, kept me entertained : )
                            RaCka> how can i get you here
                            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

So wise guy, tell me what in that ingenious system can prevent me from getting approved again on another name, giving me another identity? :P

Comment

Working...
                              X