Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was wondering if you would change the old way...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was wondering if you would change the old way...

I was wondering, I member The Weasal Ship could Hide and not lose energy..Can you make it where you don't lose energy...And Javalins Used to have X radars...CaN you give them back the X radars.....I think this is better... :turned:

There has been a lot of disscussion about this lately. I don't know if anyone has a proposal on the go yet but keep a look out in this forum TWPS Discussion.

The majority wants javs back to normal and small changes to the current weasel or a nightwasp type replacment so it shouldn't be hard to get support for it.

Comment

We have about 2 zillion posts on these things on the forums btw, if you don't bring anything new, I doubt you're going to get any discussion going on.

Comment

Its obvious the original settings are better.
        I got no idea which wiseguy suddenly thought, LETS CHANGE THE WEASEL.

DONT FIX WHAT ISNT BROKEN

Comment

God, people are making stupid threads lately and they're all the same. jeez! READ BEFORE MAKING ANOTHER THREAD... REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!
          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by Jav and X
            I was wondering, I member The Weasal Ship could Hide and not lose energy..Can you make it where you don't lose energy...And Javalins Used to have X radars...CaN you give them back the X radars.....I think this is better... :turned:
            go fuck yourself newbie
            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
            apt>na
            apt>ill show you pictures
            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Crackhead
              Juice "Oh my god, when I encounter authority, they just give me more pills. I take the pills and then I'm not so... so anxious to be against authority because I'm... I'm... I'm on the pills."

Comment

what this? gimmick account?
                Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                X