No announcement yet.

Top 25 Warbirds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was in Backstab with NAPALM and Flyzone in the beginning. I was a starter for Onix when they were runner up in Season 5, and a starter for Melee when they were runner up in season 6. I was in Grapevine when they were runner up in season 7

Now you've seen my resume, lets get to the point.

Best WBs ever:

Sika
    Blood
    Banzi
    Vihta
    Static Burn
    demonfaze
    Jeraden
    Raspi
    Mattey
    Sirius
    Last edited by Webbb Llama v1.5; 09-03-2008, 04:02 AM.
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
      Undo
      Under
      Underlord
      Underworld
      Underwater
      Underwhatever

Do those count? ^^
      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
      3 league vet

Comment

• they have to end in Und too!

Underground

I got owned by KUkkeuken though with Underfund
        1;JeBu> i thougt kid did teached how to robber banks
        1;Deluge> LOOOOOOOOL JEBU

Comment

• Im going to go off of escalates categorization and make a list, excluding myself. This goes way back when TW Elites was still around. My perspective is a top-down, since i've seen it all, from day 1 of TWDL to the current TWLD, based on Primes in their era, not currently

50-20 Crew (Tier 0)

Childrn of Light - LAME (Leader of LAME)
          Booyaa - TW Elites (arguably the best player on TWE at the time even though i beat him 10-3 in a duel to get in lol)
          Higgus - TW Elites (Starter on TW Elites)
          Phalanx - LAME (only player ever to beat me 2-0 in a duel back to back)
          DawnerZ - TW Elites / OBSidEON (Lag rusher, was unstoppable)
          Win95 - LAME (Starter on LAME)
          Sika - -Final- (been dominant since Elusive generation #2)
          Banzi - (part of fearsome 4 on SiEGE)
          Blood - (part of fearsome 4 on SiEGE)

Legends of TW (Tier 1)

Ncrawler - LAME (Starter on LAME)
          Droog - TW Elites / FRAKTURE (Leader of FRAKTURE)
          Jack - Elusive / FRAKTURE (me and jack used ot duel for an hour for one match, got really intense)
          Epinephrine - Elusive (Captain of Elusive Generation 1)
          Static Burn - Elusive (Elusive Generation 2)
          Sudden - (ELusive Generation 1)
          Dead on Arrival - Elusive / Defcon1 as Chloroform
          Raspi - got really good on -Final-, but he started out in SiEGE
          Dynasty - SiEGE (part of the fearsome 4 on SiEGE)

Ultra-Elites

Demonfaze - Syndicate
          Escalate - Syndicate
          Ruby - Light (he was dominant for a short-period of time)
          Fireballz - Syndicate / Rampage
          Vihta - -Final- (breakout season on Elusive Generation #3)
          Jeraden - SiEGE
          RevT - Starter on Elusive Generation 1

Excellent, Solid Players

Deez Nuts - Syndicate / Venom
          Death Row - -Final-
          Hype - SiEGE (season 1)
          Poozzman (Elusive gen 2)
          Zeno (elusive gen 2)
          Damage Inc. (TW elites)

and after this just combine Escalates Tier 3 and 4 into my excellent, solid players category.

But yeah, thats my list, left out a lot of players, but i do remember the old farts back in the day compared to these young new stars.
          Youtube.com/FieryFire3D
          Every subscriber, video view, and time spent winning cash events directly helps our growth!

Comment

• Originally posted by GlitterKat
            they have to end in Und too!
            Phren and I missed that part

Comment

• A couple people have been mentioned that really have no business being there. Just because they're fun guys doesn't mean they ever were anything extraordinary in wbs.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• I would just like to add to those of you that did not play back in the day, that Plague Rabbit was indeed a very $ warbird in his days on Scrotal's Horde!! during most of 2000 and early 2001. Most of you seem to remember him as a jav, but his dominant jav-ability came after he was a leet warbird and probably at the expense of some of his warbird skills. At the time that we played Elusive in the TWDL Championship final in december 2000, Plague Rabbit was probably the most reliable warbird on either team. Elusive had Sika then, and he carried his team to victory, but he would follow a leet round with a 9-10 round, whereas Plague Rabbit was solid every round....not as many kills, but far fewer deaths. I believe he should be on the list for his play during 2000 alone.

Another elite warbird from Scrotal's Horde!! that helped us to compete with Elusive and Siege was Burial. A defector from Elusive, and admirer of my squad's immature name, Burial joined when we were up and coming, and helped take us to the next level. Burial deserves to be on the list because when he was active in 2000, he was probably the best aggressive player that I saw.

Hype should also be on that list. I see that FieryFire put him on the list as a Sieger, but he was a longtime Scrotal's Horde!! member as well. He was another key element of making us competitive against the best. Hype was definitely solid and reliable, but if he is on the list, then Plague Rabbit and Burial must be also because they were slightly superior in skill to hype in 2000 when my squad was hitting its stride. And that is also the time that all 3 of those players maxed out their wb leetness.

I love those players because all 3 of them would show up to almost every match we had. And although, we did not have the depth of Siege and Elusive in the elite warbird category, when Plague Rabbit, Burial, and Hype were showing up to all our matches, it made us tough to beat.

So to make a long story short, make sure Plague Rabbit, Burial, and hype are on there because I know for a fact that all 3 of those players had more skill than alot of the ppl mentioned, especially some of these newer guys. Some of the so-called elites mentioned in this thread could not hold a candle to Plague, hype, and Burial in their prime. You can dispute my recommendations but you will be wrong I had the opportunity to see those 3 work together in matches for the better part of a year and to captain them during their best days. I knew them well, and I knew their skills well, and I know that they were feared.
                The Scrotal Master
                "Master of Scrotal Matters"
                "Harbringer of d00m!"

now appearing as ::drumroll::
                box turtle

http://www.cafepress.com/historicemblems

Comment

• yeah go scrotals, you guys own and are the best squad ever.

EDIT: too bad the last 2/3 tries of bringing it back didnt work
                  1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                  1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                  1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                  1:Vitja> afk
                  1:Underground> haha vit
                  1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

• Under yer such a fucking prick. Go kill youself already.
                    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• LOl under....who are you? I wasnt even around for the 1st try. I agree with kid kaos....arsenic would be best; but Ive always prferred hemlock....it's more poetic I think.
                      The Scrotal Master
                      "Harbringer of d00m!"

box turtle

Comment

• ppl shouldn't forget foxy, I think he's an awesome player too.

i also agree with scrot, I think plague rabbit was a very fine warbird. he had so much patience, he never made too many dumb moves. you had to earn your kill on him.
                        RaCka> how can i get you here
                        death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                        RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                        death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

• Maybe Under wasn't being sarcastic?

Maybe I'm an optomist?

Idiot perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrotal
                            LOl under....who are you? I wasnt even around for the 1st try. I agree with kid kaos....arsenic would be best; but Ive always prferred hemlock....it's more poetic I think.
                            I'm someone who loves to see you telling us scrotals history :grin:
                            Keep it, keep it ..
                            1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                            1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                            1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                            1:Vitja> afk
                            1:Underground> haha vit
                            1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

• Well scrotal trying to plug in yuor scrotals.
                              well i think ff hit dead on. I find his list best by far.
                              Whoever put me in has to be wrong i always have suked in ss.

As for hype i agree he was a top wb of his time, but scrot remember he was an original legacy first. Also banzi another legacy was a great pilot and top wb of his time. From my opinion i like to see epi, doa, sika be on the top of the list. When i played these were the elite of tw. As was jeraden and static burn during those years. Yet i find it hard to compare players. Arre we comparing best in elim, twl, or dueling 1on1. Cause in each category i can find someone different. Peoples skill change over the years, res limit has changed ppl skill. So really who is the best will be a dsicussion that will always be debated over the years.

sir elim

Comment

• Ok Underground; will do. Let us hear your history. Is there anything to tell?

Let's not forget about Dy nasty (who sat atop the duel ladder for the longest time) and Roxy. You gotta admit that before the res limit, Roxy was awesome with his maximum res B) He just never really tried after the res limit....kinda sad in a way. I loved that guy.
                                The Scrotal Master
                                "Harbringer of d00m!"

box turtle

Comment

Working...
                                X