Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWD Script

Nice TWD site.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to right a script for "TWD recent games" so twd/j/b/s are on different pages...

Maybe like a default script so many squads can use it

Thanks

-Rasc
    -Rasc

... Why? It works fine the way it is...
    G[y]Ro> omfg
    G[y]Ro> u nerds
    G[y]Ro> NERDS
    G[y]Ro> ALL OF U

Comment

Mmm, its for a squad site...maybe i didnt explain clear enough

I want a "twd recent games" script for the heavy site...so it automatically updates
      -Rasc

Comment

Ask riistar, he made subscript and he has a script where you can see the current games played. You can also just hyperlink it to the twd website
        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

You could do something similar with what I did for an old site that got statistics off of the edome site. You make an http request for the page and parse it.
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

or do a php script?
            Cat: You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? 'Hey man. You threw the stick, you go and get it yourself, I'm busy. If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?'

Comment

only thing is that the twd site layout was made by sika, thats why it sorta looks like -f- site, SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES
              Big Chill

Comment

I'm working on one right now, I'll let anyone use it. Just gonna take me a while to work everything out.
                -Bubbles
                Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Working...
                X