Twsd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roggan
    Learn to kill them before they kill you?

Its still the same idea.

Also, fighting division? That would never work, everyone would just wb for obvious reasons (if you dont know why, you shouldnt even be posting here, learn to play the game first).

I love how it is, but the map should be the same as spidduels map, like sump said.
    Wow i would definately have to disagree with you here. Not everyone would go wb, that would be completely stupid. if its a team of 5, i would suggest going 3wb 2spid or 3spid 2wb. Also about what chingy said...you can't really suicide in spider that easily, and if you are able to, the other team doesn't deserve the win in the first place.
    Last edited by Hero*; 07-10-2005, 10:42 AM.
    the price is right, bitch.

Comment

its very good with the time race $$$ if it was to ten then there would be no chance for comebacks :/

btw merkaba, is appease a word?
      Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by Diakka
        I think I'm the greatest spider here.

Oops did I say that out loud..
        I'VE GOT MORE YU GI OH CARDS THAN YOU :P HA ZAH!
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Then limit the number of same ship types in lineup; you can't have 5 warbirds.

As for learn to play, you don't even know me, so don't jump to conclusions.

Comment

Thats a stupid idea. Lets just drop that now.

About the spider league. I played it for the 1st time yesterday and i actualy liked it. It was a change of pace and it was nice to play spider but not in a TWBD/.?go base senario.

About the suiciding, like someone said, its hard to suicide in a spider. Especialy when its 5v5 or 4v4. Most of the time u should have ur team with u to help make sure u dont get suicided on.
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Chingy
              The only problem I see with a race is that, if a team has a nice 10 kill cushion, they can just suicide for the win which really takes no skill whatsoever
              If a spid can get a double kill out of you every time he wants, he's better than you, suiciding is a bad idea in spid.

Comment

Working...
              X