Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Weekend Event Clue, the Murder of DoCk>'s laptop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Weekend Event Clue, the Murder of DoCk>'s laptop.

The attached picture is a very simple grid that players might find useful in the game of Clue in about an hour, to remember alibis. To keep everyone on a level playing field, I won't say too much more about the game and will give players a link to this thread before the game.
    After the game and after giving the runner up players enough time to solve it for themselves I will post all of the alibi and witness reports here.

Thank you.
    Attached Files
    People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

What time zones are they?
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Cant tw use GMT as its default seeing as its the worlds default time
      :whistling

Comment

Originally posted by Wil
        Cant tw use GMT as its default seeing as its the worlds default time
        Last BWC games were GMT and all started 1 hour too early.
        megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
        L K> taught u what?
        megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
        9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
        9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Omg
          -Kawrae

Comment

Clues:
            • saw Qan enter Radio Shack at 7:15 and leave at 7:45.
            • saw Rudy on the side of the road with a flat tire on his rental car at 7:45 and watched him take 20 minutes to change it.
            • watched 2Dragons test drive a Segway from 7:30 to 8:00
            • was in a pizza parlor when Pure_Luck and Shayde came in at 7:00 and ate several pies. They left at 7:15
            • saw Qan and 2Dragons found a internet café and logged on from 7:00 to 7:15
            • watched Rudy embarrassed a saleswomen while trying to buy pencil eraser at 7:00. It took him a half hour to explain what he meant with "a rubber".
            • rode a subway car with Shayde from 7:45 to 8:00.
            • was at the front desk of the hotel when Pure_Luck got locked out and spent from 7:15 to 7:30 getting a replacement key.
            • saw Pure_Luck pick up his dry-cleaning at 7:45 and get back to the hotel at 8:00
            • saw Qan throw hotdogs to the ducks at the park from 7:45 to 8:00.
            • witnessed Rudy rent a car and fill out paperwork from 7:30 to 7:45
            • saw 2Dragons try from 7:15 to 7:30 to tell a street vender that he didn't want his picture taken with a large python.
            • saw Shayde hit on a girl at a pizza parlor for 15 minutes from 7:15 on.
            • watched Pure_Luck play a few hands of poker online in a internet café from 7:30 for 15 minutes.

The first 5 people to figure it out were:
            The Unholy God, Kim, Brookus, Vys and Pjotter in that order.

Congrats to The Unholy God.
            People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

They were quite busy that night wern't they. I would have sooo won if I had turned up, but I have things to do on Sundays.

Comment

Wait Is It ?go Docksdog?
                TWLD Champion 2014
                TWDTB Champion 2013
                TWDTB Champion 2016
                TWDTB Champion 2017
                TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

It was fun, maybe a little short though.
                  USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                  ---A few minutes later---
                  9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                  9:Kim> UM
                  9:Kim> i didn't
                  9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                  9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                  9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                  9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Looks like test prep for the LSATS.
                    3:sarger> the expression on her face said "ez" but the "arms" said "IMPOSSIBLE"

For some reason, this guy decided to post the entire wiki (or other) on pancakes. -Aquatiq

Comment

Working...
                    X